Project Fastra Van lol audio upgrades

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
btcc_cars_astra.jpg

images

11kcfae.jpg
1995Cleland-630x354.jpg

96bb9ee41b48cf1a1b1041e26c99574dd3cfa969cbfbed9c17960577f5d9c58c.jpg

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
The van is looking great Pete.

Although the solar orange R8 in the back ground caught my eye!! Was it in for some work?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Would mean raising it up and I love the height its at plus now its aligned it handles like its on rails :laughing:

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
You are bang on @j44nty I have done more to this than anything else I've owned in quite some time lol

Thinking of these and some sort of racy sun strip lol
download (4).jpg

Screenshot_2016-07-13-20-11-16.png

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Is the.......M.
.............P.....G.

a "branding" style you have on anything else , like T-shirts or signage etc ?

It doesn't look right on the van to me , looks a bit basic or something ? Think it's the layout more than anything.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
The graphics don't actually look too bad in person, thats the logo we run on the front of our clothing. The circle logo just didn't fit on the side properly

Bronk

RMS Regular
Seen the van last Friday in belfast.. not fussed on the graphics Pete.. look so basic .. especially for the calibre of cars you deal with.. not thought about a vehicle wrap ?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
FB_IMG_1468225231749.jpg
FB_IMG_1468225221925.jpg

Couple of pics @Sonny took when we snuck a Vauxhall into JCC :p

Its into AH Automotive for a DPF removal and full 2.5inch turbo back exhaust tomorrow. Picked an oval side exit tip for it. Then straight to Autotune for another map to get the best out of the intercooler and exhaust :laughing:

Everything after this point now is going to be expensive. Big brake kit, diff then a hybrid/bigger turbo.

Quite fancy an audio install too as I love quality sound and the standard system is woeful.

Getting the 944 on the road will stall progress for a while :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.