What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Mechanic checked it when he tested the single sensor, so the rear element is working at least. Might be a different story when I get the front bumper.

After fitting the parking sensor kit to the Golf, in my eyes there's not really a lot to it! Even if the module is buggered (perhaps the bit that control the fronts might've gone), they're only £30 on eBay.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Came home from gym, washed big red and dropped my ******* dodo juice wash matt on the ground!

What does everyone else use to wash their car? I like the sheepskin mitts but there's so much fur comes of it :worried:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Bought everything for a full service on the VRS. Also bought the oil pick up pipe, new dipstick and funnel, gearbox mount and a metal sleeve for the starter that's is cranking too much. Hopefully get it all fitted by the weekend.
20170113_131309.jpg

RoniN

RMS Regular
Came home from gym, washed big red and dropped my ******* dodo juice wash matt on the ground!

What does everyone else use to wash their car? I like the sheepskin mitts but there's so much fur comes of it :worried:

Get a good lambs wool mitt and it won't lose any fur, I have Car-Pro and Auto Finesse mitts and they're great.

Cheers

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
There was supposed to be one up and running soon. How's that coming Ross?
how do you think mate :oops: i'm a jack of all trades, but master of none sometimes.

just been flat out busy since the start of the year, but need to get a few hours a night to spend on it until its done

@Gemma - we have a website, but car products aren't fully listed on it.

i'm working on a site which will allow you to buy from it and get it all delivered next day.

only thing will be believe it or not, i love having interactions with people on here, but a website with online buying is the route i need to go.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Not my car, but my brother's. Soldered on some new micro switches to the key circuit board. What a fiddly job!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Admitted defeat with the X5 Bluetooth and ordered wiring to fit a Parrot.

Literally no explanation why it's not working :worried:.

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220
Booked it back in with Donnelly VW again! This time it is letting in water into the boot/spare wheel area. Roll on the summer so I can get rid of the thing.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
Ordered couple of parts. Fitted new badges as old was were starting to get grubby. Then stuck it on to charge as battery half full thanks to me faffing at different bits for a couple of days