What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
The 2 BATESY skip lorries clearly racing each other along the Sydenham Bypass country-bound this morning about 8.30 in and out of lanes one and two. t**t number 1 in bigger skip lorry decides to do some willy waving and he has to go in lane 3 just past the lights before IKEA spraying up all the stones and dust from the side of carriageway as he does so and then cutting in. Great advert for the company.

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
The 2 skip lorries clearly racing each other along the Sydenham Bypass country-bound this morning about 8.30 in and out of lanes one and two. t**t number 1 in bigger skip lorry decides to do some willy waving and he has to go in lane 3 just past the lights before IKEA spraying up all the stones and dust from the side of carriageway as he does so and then cutting in. Gr
Skip companies are still open??
Either that or they were taking the trucks for a spin!

Gus

RMS Regular
With the roads so quiet no one has pissesd me off driving, but this 🛎🔚 did 😕. Derry/Lderry's finest romanian car washers
Screenshot_20200410-191226.png

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Spacially unaware old cnuts in grey polos 😤

Yeah just pull out infront of my massive bright blue lorry while I'm on a bend, proceed to not hear my horn, forcing me into the bus lane on my left, and still nearly putting the front of his car into the side of the lorry ffs 😡

Should've just went clean into the back of him, but really CBA with the hassle and I wish I'd a dash cam too ffs

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
People who drive straight across rows and rows of parking spaces in large car parks....d1cks.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Having an Ulsterbus driven at me in a pi55 poor overtake attempt just for it to turn right seconds later :mad:

That has honestly got to be one of the most irritating things to encounter on the road.

Regularly people pull out infront of me because they see a lorry and think they'll get held up, yet they end up being slower, only to turn off literally within half a mile. Boils my blood

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
That has honestly got to be one of the most irritating things to encounter on the road.

Regularly people pull out infront of me because they see a lorry and think they'll get held up, yet they end up being slower, only to turn off literally within half a mile. Boils my blood
I probably deserved it for being a cyclist. Translink seemed to be quite willing to take my complaint onboard👍

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Dickhead in a silver 5 Series GT undertaking a car and trailer using the hard shoulder on the A4 just outside Enniskillen. Just before a junction too.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Flip me, nearly bye bye S3 this morning in Ballymena on the way to work.

I had come off the dual carriageway from Antrim to Galgorm. Was behind a people carrier in the 30mph zone heading up the Sourhill Road (if anyone knows it before Tullyglass Hotel) and they were turning right. Traffic was on coming so we came to a halt. I was sat about 3m behind them.

I saw in my rear view a black Astra H (previous gen) no joke, flying up behind me (in the 30, raining at 0800) and I knew he wasn't stopping. Thankfully I had those 3m or so and about 1-2 feet to my right, bear in mind on coming traffic and managed to move out of the way while he mounted the kerb and stopped the car a full length in front of me.

I couldn't even look over at them to give off, just thought, "what a tw@t!!"

Thankfully he had the whit to mount the kerb instead of plowing into me or on coming traffic and also, thankfully there were no pedestrians on the pavement. Could have been nasty!

I took off then and stopped at the spar at Galgorm to see him then fully send it round the roundabout down Fenaghy Road. What a d1ck

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Jeepers that sounds like it could have been a very nasty shunt @Boydie

I had a close call on Sunday evening heading home from a friends house.

Driving down the New Forge Rd heading towards the Dromore Rd. I look in the mirror to see this wab in a black Mini overtake the car behind me and then decide it would be smart to overtake me aswell on a blind corner on a blind crest. Of course a white X3 suddenly appeared over the crest but thankfully I had already hit the brakes knowing what might happen so he was able to swerve back onto our side of the road before he had a head on smash with the BMW. Didn't seem to calm him down though as he kept the foot planted and soon disappeared :mad:

I'm all for having a bit of fun on the roads and overtaking when it's safe but that was one of the most dangerous maneuvers I've seen recently. C**k!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Flip me, nearly bye bye S3 this morning in Ballymena on the way to work.

I had come off the dual carriageway from Antrim to Galgorm. Was behind a people carrier in the 30mph zone heading up the Sourhill Road (if anyone knows it before Tullyglass Hotel) and they were turning right. Traffic was on coming so we came to a halt. I was sat about 3m behind them.

I saw in my rear view a black Astra H (previous gen) no joke, flying up behind me (in the 30, raining at 0800) and I knew he wasn't stopping. Thankfully I had those 3m or so and about 1-2 feet to my right, bear in mind on coming traffic and managed to move out of the way while he mounted the kerb and stopped the car a full length in front of me.

I couldn't even look over at them to give off, just thought, "what a tw@t!!"

Thankfully he had the whit to mount the kerb instead of plowing into me or on coming traffic and also, thankfully there were no pedestrians on the pavement. Could have been nasty!

I took off then and stopped at the spar at Galgorm to see him then fully send it round the roundabout down Fenaghy Road. What a d1ck

Similar thing happen to a me a couple of months ago at the end of the green road out past Conlig, anyone who uses that road knows that stationary traffic is quite a regular thing at the six road ends side.

So anyway sitting in traffic, just the other side of the slight hill when I see this guy in my rear view mirror hurtling towards me, I know there is no way he is stopping on time and I have no where to go, so I’m preparing myself for impact here. Lucky enough nothing is coming in the other direction so he pulls onto the other side of the road, at least 3 car lengths past me, if there had of been impact I would have been really seriously injured or worse.

He was also driving an Astra H, I got out and had a few words, and I can tell you by his face and reaction he definitely needed a change of underwear when he got home.

Dan

RMS Regular
That’s what caused our accident last year. Rear ended at 60 on a downward hill because the driver behind wasn’t paying attention and hadn’t realised we had stopped (brake lights and indicator on like).

Not a nice experience especially going round to boot expecting your dog to be dead. Miracle he wasn’t hurt!