1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
For once the pictures dont lie, it really is 'as new'

I cannot believe it hasn't been wrapped in a bubble!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
thanks folks, lovin it more and more and it seems a sin to clock pointless miles up on so i've come to an executive decision, its goin into storage asap... once i can find a suitable derv/workhorse!!

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
lol don't be starting him for flip sake!! He seems intent on filling garages up around the country with mint vauxhalls (or at least thats how it seems things are gonna go)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
pfft drive it lol thats what its for :p saw it down the port there on monday i think it was - looked very very clean indeed!

GSI_girlie

Drives
Astra VXR
lol don't be starting him for flip sake!! He seems intent on filling garages up around the country with mint vauxhalls (or at least thats how it seems things are gonna go)

ha ha i know that feeling only with my hubby (carmad) its old skool scrap lol

dont really like cali's but love this one for some reason

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Wow, what a find. Dont store it, just use it as a weekend car. Unless thats what you meant. I dont see the point in keeping a car wrapped up in storage, they're built to be driven!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
looking really well Shifty haha, i meant to get a look round it that nite i was talking to you in the port but give me a shout and ill call down some night (as long as elaine isnt there to give me abuse :worried: )

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
looks a great wee cali mate, love these cars, this one is mint, its not even run in feck sake lol

I was saying to elaine that yas should bring it to one of our meets and show it off, we'd all love to see it , health to enjoy mate (y)

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I agree with Gee use it as a weekend car and enjoy it.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
weekend cars already pretty much sorted, be gettin pics up in the comin 2months i imagine...

this was bought to replace the sri turbo astra which was my workhorse really, and i don't wanna go clocking 100+miles a day on it, storage is secure in a brand new garage and isnt costing me anything so its the way forward imo

it'll make a few appearances at the odd show i suppose, but i cudnt see it being too popular in modified shows, maybe more along lines of pcc

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
took few quick snaps y'day when sun was out, hard colour to get on camera, seems to com out very dark and brit racing green like :confounded: in the flesh it gives nice goldy shine in good light

put some metro plates on jus to freshen up the old tatty ones

cav073Medium.jpg

cav070Medium.jpg

cav062Medium.jpg

cav064Medium.jpg

cav061Medium.jpg

cav066Medium.jpg

cav059Medium.jpg

cav053Medium.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
finish that wee nova and i'll take it as part ex wi cash my way :p

Lee

RMS Regular
3rd pic from the bottom looks like something from a brochure, its starting to look retro!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.