1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
not a madly excitin update, but got a copy of total vaux and was pleasently suprised to find a pic of the cali had made it in from when the tv crew were over ere for the drift championship!!

Picture727Medium.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
havent been near the cali since august so took a run down this afternoon to give it some tlc, checked oil and coolant etc all grand, fired battery into her and she started first turn which was nice,

was kinda worried that the garage might be a bit damp but thankfully its holding out well, the brakes disks didnt even have surface rust on em

Picture831Medium.jpg

after lettin her run a while got stuck into some cleanin, just quick wash, wee lick of polish and 2 layers of wax and then got inside cleaned up treated the leather and fitted the new velour mats that ave been sitting for it, (big improvement on wat came in her i reckon)

also might have sourced an original head unit for it which would be sweet anyhows, took some pics when i was done but wi no tax or mot cudnt get anywhere good location wise so the drive hada do altho its that rural i prob cuda drove ti someplace wi no bother but not worth the risk and didnt really have time, its a 90 mile trip each way ffs

anyhows few more pics, still the same standard lookin car but sure

Picture832Medium.jpg

Picture835Medium.jpg

Picture837Medium.jpg

Picture838Medium.jpg

Picture848Medium.jpg

Picture852Medium.jpg

Picture864Medium.jpg

Picture868Medium.jpg

Picture872Medium.jpg

Picture874Medium.jpg

wanna get down sometime and get stuck into the engine bay properly aswell!!

Picture875Medium.jpg

Picture876Medium.jpg

Picture833Medium.jpg

Picture834Medium.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
My god, thats looking great Mark (y)

Would love a nice cally, one of my favourite ever motors :heart:

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
Seriously chap if you ever sell that thing let me know.

Best calibra left about without doubt

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
actually was considering selling it, but then after seeing it again i dont think i could, wanna get a nice set fo dealer plates, altho think i would like original dealer ones rather than hursts etc wi it being english reg... hmmm

oh... and the tow bars still there lol but still fresh as anything looking, looks liek the nuts and bolts have been detailed

Picture850Medium.jpg

Picture859Medium.jpg

ya nay other pics hammy from that day? christ jus rememberin how cold it was

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
thinkin of slappin 6 months tax on it for summer, but i'll wait and see wats wrong wi cav gearbox first

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I love this car and only thought it was clean to I got onto it and damn its so impressive its so clean. I def wouldn't sell scotty

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
no i dont think i cud honestly bring myself to sell it, its not costing me any money, might just slap 6 months tax on it and bring it up home for a few months do a few good weather runs maybe tip 25k by enda summer :p

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
cheers man some nice ones there, shows the colour well in some of them, my camera seems to make it very pale at times rather than the deep green it is

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah goin by pics the cali and the cav i wouldnt have said were my choice of colours, but they both really grew on me

and the astra looked well that day, think ruth had only recently buffed it at that point too

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
nah no mods goin near it folks in any shape or form, it sits high at the back and everything but i aint doin nowt to it, would take away from it i reckon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.