1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol hush young neil, ol total vaux been in touch and are looking to come do a feature sometime over the summer all being well :grinning:

Daisy

RMS Regular
Good good, everything go ok then with them on saturday then...?

Any more word on the next motor then..?

scoot

Drives
MR2 MK1/GLANZA
:laughing: that car looks reeely lush !! dont usually like vauxhalls, but that one is looking good. the interior is something else. lush !
it looks in mint condition too.:grinning: (janice)

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
cheers scoot, :grinning: still makes me smile

yes daisy lad, jus waitin on bank doin their bit, hopefully get a few snaps up when i get it lifted

colyvr6

Drives
volkswagen golf
even the splash shields look as clean as the outside of it. u must spend some time cleaning lad.

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
saw this at the mates house the other week, unbelievably clean and the seat look like they have never been set in

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda Premacy
would be nice to see it brace the pages of total vauxhall alright instead of some of the stupid bodykitted cars they have had in it in the past few months.
You picking up another car from the mainland scotty for a runabout?

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Would look even better with a good 'Ivor Williams' stuck to the back of 'er. lol

Get that towbar off you nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grinning:

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
..Think saw this just before the lisburn sliproad.. if so looks really clllleaaan and looks mean as fook in rear view mirror specially with the lights. Greens pretty rare and looks better in reality than in pics.

Looks well Mook (y)

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yes noticed u passin Bono but didnt realise u were on the site, car was a bit piggin tbh had to run to antrim in the ****ty weather

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
well insurance ran out on tues on my b'day and was switched over to the cav t

calibra's goin for storage ere on tuesday all bein well got it washed underneath on monday so took the good weather yesterday and a mate gimme hand gettin it all wax oiled underneath altho its a good dry place its goin to be sitting but thought better do it anyhows

cav290Medium.jpg

cav288Medium.jpg

cav294Medium.jpg

cav295.jpg

cav284Medium.jpg

and the only pic i have of the cali and cav together, would have liked to got a few good snaps of the 2 of em together before cali goes but waiting on a coolant hose comin for the cav so its goin nowhere :worried:

cav301Medium.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
was down at the house for a few days break there and checked in on the cali lol

bearing up alrite and started first time when i dropped the batt in, took it a quik trip to keep everythin tickety boo give it a wash and tucked it away again, was hopin to get stuck in wi the wax but time wasnt there but hopefully be back down before long anyhows!!

not much exciting but few pics...

Picture085Medium.jpg

Picture087Medium.jpg

Picture092Medium.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.