1995 Calibra Turbo (Not many left like this)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol own 3 for now... if i had more space there's a few i'd like to add but its a struggle for storage :worried:

well pleased wi results but pics dont do the colour justice imo... few more coats of wax shud finish it too

the 31k model is it the black one? think u had few snaps up befoer when it was for sale?

blacklightningcivic

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Yep that was it, he takes notions to sell it now and again then he changes his mind very indecisive man!

Hasn't hardly turned a wheel this last year. It was just all serviced too spent a fortune on it recently finally has had its brake pads changed!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Lovely lovely example of a Calibra, can't be any better about!

If you're ever stuck for storage, I'll keep it for you!!!!!:party::p

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
deffo get some pics up!! be good to see it cleaned up last pics were taken wi it sittin in the garage i think?

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
well busy day today...

arches and brake calipers cleaned up as best i could... wud need to remove some bits and bobs to do it right but that will have to wait till winter i imagine...

taxed her for 6 months too but no sign of new plates yet

fronts and backs of wheels cleaned, and interior also done

engine bay still to do which Ruth is kindly doing tomoro :laughing:

calibuff027-1.jpg

calibuff015.jpg

calibuff032.jpg

calibuff028.jpg

calibuff008.jpg

calibuff025-1.jpg

calibuff024.jpg

calibuff023.jpg

calibuff022.jpg

and finally interior with the original HU back in altho i need a fookin code for it

calibuff034.jpg

calibuff035.jpg

calibuff036.jpg

calibuff037.jpg

calibuff038.jpg

calibuff039.jpg

calibuff040.jpg

calibuff041.jpg

calibuff042.jpg

Ruth

RMS Regular
good job, what did you end up dressing the arches with? wheels look a million times better.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
just used pvc sheen, didnt really have anythin else and didnt have time to go huntin anything else down, i know a skite of rain will see it gone but sure...

pray for good weather lol

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
finished cleanin today... cav and cali both done, my word i am knackered, ruth has done a sterling job on the engine bays, i'll try and get the pics sorted

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
seen this car today came in to my work mint box

ah now kno who u are (y) nice chattin to ya

pretty much cleaned and complete bar getting some arty shots done of both together...

got new plates on today, look a lot better than the gash ultra huge metro's i had on... what was one thinking...

as said ruth did the engine bays for me at ultra short notice and did a great job! thanks again, and with her doing that allowed me to crack on wi interiors and the rest

Caliturbobuff011-1.jpg

Caliturbobuff002.jpg

Caliturbobuff022.jpg

Caliturbobuff015.jpg

Caliturbobuff014.jpg

Caliturbobuff027.jpg

Caliturbobuff030.jpg

Caliturbobuff028.jpg

Caliturbobuff032.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.