MarkM
Quick dorty pic
A6003FCC-BCA2-4ACB-A1BC-77C102C40741.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Please view this ad:

Land Rover, FREELANDER, Estate, 2004, Manual, 1951 (cc), 3 doors for spares or repair,

Price: £ 550

How cheap and how much tinkering do you want to do?

Was tempted myself to buy this. Not sure why. I'd say what ever is wrong with it is probably very simple sorted
Spears and reapers, could be a bargain. Fancy one with a lift kit for mucking around in.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Spears and reapers, could be a bargain. Fancy one with a lift kit for mucking around in.

No low range in them which keeps the mucking about fairly tame unfortunately.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aye, I'd be thinking of off road exploring rather than heading into places I know I'm going to get stuck. Does the jimny have low range?
@MarkM I'd recommend a set of these if there is budget.
20201230_142846.jpg

Dave..

RMS Regular
Reading this thread has put the notion of getting a Disco Td5 into my head.
l think a Jimny would destroy my back.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It has got a rear diff and shafts, hasn't it? Some models were FWD only, just wondering why it's so cheap.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Please view this ad:

Land Rover, FREELANDER, Estate, 2004, Manual, 1951 (cc), 3 doors for spares or repair,

Price: £ 550

How cheap and how much tinkering do you want to do?

Was tempted myself to buy this. Not sure why. I'd say what ever is wrong with it is probably very simple sorted
We had a swb along time ago and it leaked like a siv on icy mornings, would freeze then thaw into the car, fancy a lwb / normal one myself though, only Land Rover that does decent mpg

Boksic

RMS Regular

Any chance you can remove that so we can get another couple of days browsing for jeeps on your behalf?

You were a bit sharper than I'm sure everyone was expecting, and nobody even got the chance to put forward a MK5 GTI.

I'll go pricing parking sensors for you now 👍🏻

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Any chance you can remove that so we can get another couple of days browsing for jeeps on your behalf?

You were a bit sharper than I'm sure everyone was expecting, and nobody even got the chance to put forward a MK5 GTI.

Refreshing to see a lack of fannying about with month long tyre booting sagas.

Hope to see some full axle articulation, 40 degree angle photos shortly with half the side trailed out of it on a gorse bush.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM

Rofl not looked yet but apparently the sensor is in the bumper, good spot

simy

RMS Regular
It has got a rear diff and shafts, hasn't it? Some models were FWD only, just wondering why it's so cheap.
Very good buy if bought within budget, can't see any decent ones for less than 4500.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Perfect. That the one from parkgate?

It is, sold as seen, no warranty etc :grinning:

It does, 1st thing I checked, cycles through the modes too, just had it up and down my very icey hill, you can feel the power shifting :grinning:
153k on it, leggy but hiding it well, jobs needing doing I can see from a quick look
Tracking needs done
Front fog smashed but new one in the door pocket
Parking sensors
Adjuster missing from passenger air vent
Boot lid switch doesn’t work
One of the keys needs a new casing
Daddy long legs inside a headlamp lol
Steering wheel is a mess
Needs gear and handbrake gaitors
I’m sure I’ll find more

It’s a 170 and goes ok

Interior pic before I cleaned it

F963A6B7-74DB-4FB6-B2A5-1B3A8CAE742A.jpeg

Last edited:

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Refreshing to see a lack of fannying about with month long tyre booting sagas.

Hope to see some full axle articulation, 40 degree angle photos shortly with half the side trailed out of it on a gorse bush.

Once I’ve something in my head I barely sleep and have to just get it done, weirdo! :joy: