a-kem automotive

Vw86

RMS Regular
Thanks Ross for my order. Very impressed with the speedy delivery. Hopefully get a chance to try everything over the weekend.

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Have to say, I really like the UltraGloss and Tyre shine (can't remember it's name).

Haven't got using the foam yet as I've still a bit left of my autobrite stuff left, but going on the other stuff I'm sure I'll be happy!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Just got my first Anachem order off @Big Pimp. Really nice meeting you today Ross, and the chat about using the products was very helpful.

IMG_1472.jpg

I couldn't resist trying the Ultrafoam today as soon as I got home and was really pleased with the results. Looking forward to trying the rest of them now.

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Lovely meeting you too mate, and thank you for your business.

Thanks for posting your results so quickly too!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Hey @Big Pimp really put the articulate to the test today, tried it on a partner van which hasn't moved in over 3 years. My mate has had it handed to him and been told to PSV it. He got it going and a couple of mechanical bits sorted on it but still needed it cleaned! I'd say the mix I used was 1/20

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Same, I've had it thicker before but I've nearly run out :p

Used the last of my articulate as well

Will be the last wash the Rangey gets till I make an order.

Also used what I had left of the free sample of the Matt tyre dressing lol

COLIN BURNSIDE

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW Z4M coupe
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
After reading this thread I thought I'd try some of the products! I needed some glass cleaner in a hurry before dubshed and the service I got was great. I ordered the Wednesday evening and had it Friday morning.

The snow foam is the best I've used yet. Very thick which I like. And it's the best value for money especially when you consider you need such a little dilution.

The quick wax is very handy especially on my work van which I don't have time to apply wax on!

The glass cleaner is also very good. A good glass cleaner is hard to find but for now on I will be using Anachem.
Thanks very much @Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thanks Colin for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I genuinely love to hear of people having great results and spreading the good news about me & my products!

2 superb motors you have there by the way!

@Mont & @weeloaney - I normally out about an inch in the bottom of the sprayer.

I've changed to using the foam lances from @Cleantec and I cannot get over the difference that they make. It's proper shaving foam thick and still uses so little product.

Earlier this week I tried mixing a bit of UltraFoam and Articulate in the one bottle. Comes out this class purple colour and really thick too. The work van was doing a lot of runs this week and the roads were dirty and not worth taking the time to mitt wash it every day so I tried them both in the one bottle and results were fantastic! Great for a true touchless wash!

Last edited:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Another couple of pictures to show just how good the Lazer stuff is for serious **** removal (y) No solvents, no odours, mostly harmless, just cleans the **** out of just about anything.

Spray on, some light work with a dish brush, wipe off, job done!

P1080747.JPG

P1080753.JPG

P1080756.JPG

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Sorry no shaving foam shot today.

Articulate for 5 mins, Ultrafoam for 5 mins, rinse, Gleam, Ultrabrite on the wheels, Tarminator all over followed by more foam.

Dried using the big blue towel for the first time, couldn't find my yellow one.

Tyres done with Anachem which I have no idea what it's called, but I've run out, so need some more when your next up @Big Pimp
Everything polished with Auto Finesse polish and spray wax.
Clearview on every window and mirror
Cumulus on every conceivable surface inside (apart from roof lining) followed by dressing from auto finesse cos I've run out of the Anachem dash dressing.
Cumulus and Clearview made very very short work of the dried in regurgitated weetabix over the rear seats, door card and glass.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Another couple of pictures to show just how good the Lazer stuff is for serious **** removal (y) No solvents, no odours, mostly harmless, just cleans the **** out of just about anything.

Spray on, some light work with a dish brush, wipe off, job done!

P1080747.JPG

P1080753.JPG

P1080756.JPG

Is that the aluminium Elise under trays?

Can you fire me a pic in a couple of days of how they look please.