Nice and thick ultrafoam

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'd usually TFR, rinse then snowfoam.
The only reason I TFR and then snow foam is to give a longer dwell time especially when the car / van / Lorry is really dirty.

Spraying gives better coverage, foaming gives better dwell time and then allows the dirt to run off easier

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What kind of sprayer are you using to apply the TFR @Big Pimp

I actually use a mains powered 'fence sprayer' kind of thing that I found up at work! I found it about a year ago, serviced it and it's been working like a charm since!

The range is a tidy piece of kit. But on more important matters you have some work to do my friend lol
View attachment 112784

I do indeed, but @Bugeye-scooby09 is coming to visit me on Tuesday to put drains in the rear garden, and to get to town on my front garden too!

I've left my wee cylinder mower over to Keys Brothers outside Hillsborough so all is ready to go when my work has been finished.

I'm actually embarrassed at how bad my garden is! It's never been as bad as this in 9 years!!!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Both cars hit with articulate, ultrafoam and ultragloss between cars & coffee and peak performance show in Newcastle. Oh and a quick wheel change for me cos the ones that were on her weren't as pretty as the other set.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
What is the UltraGloss? Apologies if already explained earlier in the thread.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What is the UltraGloss? Apologies if already explained earlier in the thread.
UltraGloss is my spray wax. Very effective at what it does. I'll upload a video Pete @ PMG made for me showing it working on a completely unprotected Aston Martin

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
I actually use a mains powered 'fence sprayer' kind of thing that I found up at work! I found it about a year ago, serviced it and it's been working like a charm since!

x2, a good quick sprayer would be awsome sometime... those little pump sprayers are ok, but not a patch on that fence sprayer lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Actually have a ronseal battery powers fence sprayer here which I've had sitting for a while.

Will fire a few batteries in it and see how it fares!

I am so lazy got, lol!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I use a hoselock pump spray 5l bottle and it's great for tfr and also ultra gloss, they are fantastic and with the bend on them they can easily spray under the arches.

Same here, straight from B&Q (y)

Even though the "5l" thing is just devious marketing, it actually holds 3 litres. Still plenty for one and enough for two cars.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I use the Hozelock pump sprayers too, but I've fitted them with clamp-in tyre valves like these so I can pressurise them with a compressor (y)
TRV454.jpg
Picture of said valve fitted?

Really interested in this!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp do you have anything for taking paint of windowsills as I'm looking to strip them right back to bare stone .if not do you have a stone cleaner when all the paint is off them to clean them up.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ross I need some articulate. There's absolutely no rush, so just the next time you are down with Pete or in the area.