a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross I need some articulate. There's absolutely no rush, so just the next time you are down with Pete or in the area.

Brilliant dude, thank you very much

need to stock up on some stuff whats the handiest way to get it? Im in Glengormley

Let me know what you'd like, I'll work out a price and I can have it delivered next day for you mate

It is just awesome, full stop, lol :grinning:

By the way, finally picked up the last batch from Pete last week. Between him being off, then me being away, it took a bit longer than planned :innocent:

Glad you finally got it mate!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
My order arrived today, thanks @Big Pimp

IMAG4599.jpg

Articulate---25ltr
Ultra foam---25ltr
Ultra gloss---5ltr
Gleam---2ltr
Ultra sheen---500ml
Ultra slick---500ml
Ultra Brite---1ltr
Tarminator---5ltr
Clearview box of 12
Magiclean glass cloths---1 pack
Solvant trigger sprays---3
Ultra mitt--1
Ultra glove--1
Big Blue Cloth--1
Lazer--5ltr
Diesel plus--5ltr

And a few freebie screenwash and airfresheners.

Going to try the Lazer stuff tonight as i have to wash the Rangey after the front got spray in what I guess to by fish oil going by the fact it was a Donegal lorry and the steel that came from it :/

IMAG4597.jpg

Automatically went to use the wipers and was blind with the smear, for was in person, camera can't seem to catch it.

IMAG4596.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Mot is tomorrow evening so decided to give the Rangey a wash and make it more presentable.

First job was to wash the oil of the engine, axle etc which is caused by a bad engine oil leak I need sorted soon.

Before

IMAG4602.jpg

Sprayed Laser on mixed 1:10 with water and just power washed it off.

After

IMAG4605.jpg

Like @svensktoppen says this stuff is absolutely brilliant, and no horrible odour.

Ultra thick snow foam

IMAG4604.jpg

All dried up

IMAG4608.jpg

Love Ultra gloss, water just rolls off it like it's waxed and it certainly isn't.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Loving that @weeloaney - thanks for sharing my man!

Good luck with the MOT!

The Lazer removed the waxoil overspray I got in the wheels aswell, also think I might be good for brake dust tho I didn't have much for it to remove.

The friggin hozelock 1.5ltr pressure sprayer trigger stopped working in the middle of spraying ultragloss, then when I kinda rushed to get it in a trigger spray bottle quickly i managed to break it I think.

Wasn't really my night for it haha.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll update in the what you did to your car today thread if I pass or fail :p

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
I need to get some stuff off you again @Big Pimp .

Will you be about BELFAST next week at some stage?

Need 5ltrs of ultra gloss, articulate and snow foam!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The Lazer removed the waxoil overspray I got in the wheels aswell, also think I might be good for brake dust tho I didn't have much for it to remove.

The friggin hozelock 1.5ltr pressure sprayer trigger stopped working in the middle of spraying ultragloss, then when I kinda rushed to get it in a trigger spray bottle quickly i managed to break it I think.

Wasn't really my night for it haha.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll update in the what you did to your car today thread if I pass or fail :p
I use the spray bottles from b+m .there 2.5 lts and cost like £2 each.Mine have lasted ages using them for ultra gloss.I wash them out every time I'm finished so maybe that helps .

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I need to get some stuff off you again @Big Pimp .

Will you be about BELFAST next week at some stage?

Need 5ltrs of ultra gloss, articulate and snow foam!

yes mate - likely won't be until Wednesday though as I've an installation and staff training to do in Drogheda on Tuesday, and need to be in to office on Monday to get everything i need for then.

@Big Pimp how much is the lazer?

£8 for a 1lt bottle, or else £6/lt for a 5lt container.

its also great in an ultrasonic cleaner if anyone uses one for anything? I use mine for cleaning my diving regulators, as well as cleaning jewellery etc.

If you're meeting Ross he could give you some Articulate for me and I could get it off you some lunch time.

Thats no problems mate, I can take it with me.

@CR - car looks fantastic bud! - is that the Black edition?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
@weeloaney Lazer is the best thing ever, lol. Use it all over the place now - cars, bikes, kitchen, bathroom. Flip, even works on paving stones! Basically anywhere any kind of grease/oil/wax/etc. needs removed.

No need to use a lot either, the strongest I have used it is at 1:50 even for cleaning caked up CV-joint grease, engine oil, oily/greasy bike parts that have seen over a year of mud and abuse in the forest, etc.

In the kitchen at 1:300 it works great as general washing up liquid, for cleaning cooker/oven, etc. Perfectly safe too, designed for use in food industry.

@Mel the cleaning freak would love it too :cool:

Unreal stuff, should be @Big Pimp's best seller (y)

For brakedust and other places where you might not actually want to remove wax, etc., Ross' TFR works a treat (y)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Big Pimp - do you still carry the anti-static spray?

If so, would it be of any use to the powder coated railings of a staircase? They're an absolute pain in the d¡ck to clean with a cloth every few weeks, so was thinking the likes of that spray mah reduce the dust that clings to them to cut down the need for cleaning as often. Also, would it be safe to use on painted surfaces? There's a couple of classic Honda motorbikes in the hall that are complete dust magnets, regardless of how well polished they are.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp - do you still carry the anti-static spray?

If so, would it be of any use to the powder coated railings of a staircase? They're an absolute pain in the d¡ck to clean with a cloth every few weeks, so was thinking the likes of that spray mah reduce the dust that clings to them to cut down the need for cleaning as often. Also, would it be safe to use on painted surfaces? There's a couple of classic Honda motorbikes in the hall that are complete dust magnets, regardless of how well polished they are.

hey bud.

i do indeed, and I've a tin of it in the back of my motor!

its safe on all painted surfaces, so would definitely be worth a try.

i'm away scuba diving in the morning, but will be back after lunch if you're about?