Audi A6 Avant 3.0 Quattro

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It certainly does. What’s the boot space like compared to the f31. With another on the way + a dog the boot will be fairly tight

The boot is massive! Good bit bigger than the F31 was.
8001C864-27C9-4703-ABB7-03AD5394B324.jpeg

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
They are awesome.... I had an old one a few years back, don't think I'd ever have sold it........ Unfortunately was stolen :-(

Loved every mile in it. Health to enjoy

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Seems to be a lot of love for the big dirty derv estate :joy:

Thanks for all the comments folks, I’m genuinely over the moon with it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I have to admit, it’s nice being back in an Audi. The BMW interior was never really as good as it should of been IMO.

Glad I listened to you about the 3.0 :joy: Just need those reversing camera part numbers now so I can give @pobmk4 something to do :joy:

Camera - 7P6827566
Module - 4G0907441A

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Camera - 7P6827566
Module - 4G0907441A
Stupid question....

I take it the ones from Germany/Poland etc would all be fine?

Also,there are different letters at the end of the camera, I take it they all would do?

@pobmk4

RevT

RMS Regular
This is exactly what I want for the OH but unfortunately I don’t have your money Nick. :laughing:

Looks well, best colour in them. Is this replacing her Scirocco or your Golf?

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
This is exactly what I want for the OH but unfortunately I don’t have your money Nick. :laughing:

Looks well, best colour in them. Is this replacing her Scirocco or your Golf?
I wish I had money lol.

It’s replacing the scirocco Trevor, the Golf is still going too though. I’ve asked Stefan to boost it to try and get it moved on. The scirocco is still for sale but will be going to Hurst Car Buyer if it doesn’t sell before Tuesday.

RevT

RMS Regular
I wish I had money lol.

It’s replacing the scirocco Trevor, the Golf is still going too though. I’ve asked Stefan to boost it to try and get it moved on. The scirocco is still for sale but will be going to Hurst Car Buyer if it doesn’t sell before Tuesday.

You have plenty! :joy:

She’ll love wafting around in that I’m sure. Selling anything private these days beyond a certain price point is a balls, that Hursts car buyer thing seems pretty decent for sorting out stuff like that.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Great choice - been looking at A6/S6 Avants and love them!
They’re great @Boydie . They would be the perfect family wagon with so much room.

You have plenty! :joy:

She’ll love wafting around in that I’m sure. Selling anything private these days beyond a certain price point is a balls, that Hursts car buyer thing seems pretty decent for sorting out stuff like that.
Yeah, they offered somewhere between trade in value and private sale value so for handiness sake I’ll probably just stick it into them. Unless anyone on RMS wants a bargain :joy:

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Had a look on Audi approved to see what was out there, and was shocked at the price of the new shape A6 avant. The price of new and lightly used cars now adays is shocking!

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Stupid question....

I take it the ones from Germany/Poland etc would all be fine?

Also,there are different letters at the end of the camera, I take it they all would do?

@pobmk4

The ones from Europe will be fine, you'll need the loom, controller and camera (obviously). If you find any, just send me the parts numbers....mostly the letters are for supersession reasons, but there may be the odd one that isn't compatible with the car, I think the latest controller ends in "B"....but I'd need to check

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Fantastic driving things... Quattro just bites and goes and the gearbox is super too, wish skoda wud pinch the 3.0 for the superb/kodiaq etc but they’re keeping it for the higher end it seems :-(

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I’d like to paint the calipers to freshen them up. I assume it’s ok to paint them on the car as long as I ensure the disks are covered. I’m thinking black or dark grey as I don’t think anything else would look right.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I’d like to paint the calipers to freshen them up. I assume it’s ok to paint them on the car as long as I ensure the disks are covered. I’m thinking black or dark grey as I don’t think anything else would look right.

Saw you drive in to our place this afternoon Nick, but I was stuck in a meeting so couldn't get down to say hello. Car looked smashing, love the tail pipes!