Audi A6 Avant 3.0 Quattro

e320mark

RMS Regular
It would be hard to go from the 3.0 diesel to a 2.0. Loan car I had was 2.0 & compared to the 3.0 I found the engine rough! This was the newer model than mine too! Low down torque no where near as good!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Personally I'd rather keep this but its her car technically so its up to her. She misses her Scirocco :rolleyes:

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone recommend any local dealers who may be interested in this? Don't really want to have to deal with a private sale with things the way they are at the minute with Covid.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I’d buy it if I didn’t already have one (a 2.0). Actually, my wife has pretty much stolen mine so * technically* I don’t have one...^o)

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Did you ever get the reversing camera fitted? Thinking of fitting one to the A7 and I assume it would be the same parts

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Did you ever get the reversing camera fitted? Thinking of fitting one to the A7 and I assume it would be the same parts
No i decided it was more hassle than it was worth.
Assume you have tried good old WBAC as they are quoting high at the moment.
I'm waiting on Hursts Car Buyer to get back to me. WBAC gave me a very good quote but I'm just wary of the stories of them knocking loads off.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
What sort of money is it worth? Cracking big motor, I’d love to upgrade the A4 to one at some stage.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Autozone or Faulkner might be worth a try. Problem is a dealer sees you as a bit desperate and may pay accordingly. Hurst car buyer for me was very poor whereas WBAC was much higher but still not the best.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Autozone or Faulkner might be worth a try. Problem is a dealer sees you as a bit desperate and may pay accordingly. Hurst car buyer for me was very poor whereas WBAC was much higher but still not the best.
See thats the thing, I'm not desperate I just dont want a bunch of randoms at my house and in my car with everything that's going on at the minute.

davyk31

RMS Regular
No totally agree. Selling private is bad enough but at the moment it’s less attractive. If you can get a decent trade bid that’s a good easy result.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Can I take it, but pay for it next year? Lol. Its a fantastic car, and what I will be looking for come next year. All the best with selling though.