Audi S6 Avant 4.2 V8

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Ffs, sounds like an episode of Coronation St above ^^^^ Text me with any juicy gossip though, take it you offended her family at the wedding lol?

Car actually suits having a roof box on the top though (y)
No, was actually well behaved ish. Yeah quite like the roof box look, handy as well. Although nearly drove into a car park with one of those anti gypo low height barriers. Realised at literally the last second haha.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Just back from my folks in Gods Country, while I was there my dad and I managed to get the new bootlid fitted. Bit of a pain but managed to get it on and all lined up in a couple of hours, put 400 miles on it over in Scotland and it never missed a beat even managed to average 21mpg for the time I was there and that included some enthusiastic driving around Perthshire.

Although after being back there, a few hard truths hit home, so the S6 may be spending all of its time back there.

Old dented one off.View attachment 89881

New one on, and roofbars on a Vag being used for what they're supposed to be.
View attachment 89882
Finally a picture of the Bootlid you made worse ;)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Nearly done the same with 4 grand of bikes on the roof lol. Remembered literally at the last second.

The mother decided to take her new Land Rover Defender 130 into Castle Court car park when it was only a few month old. It had the big cage rack bolted to the roof too...

In through the barrier, clipped the metal sign that hangs and the chains and planted it to the top of the ramp... Wedged!!!

Aul lad came down and let the tyres down in the Defender, and ended up taking his Hilux round the corner to the road works to get a set of chains of the men round there and a few kerbs threw in the back for weight so he could pull the Defender out from where it was stuck...

Needless to say, a new roof, rear quarters that bolt on to the top of the tub and run up to the roof, new roof rack and a very big bill from Hursts later, my mother isn't a fan of multi-storeys...

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Got the facelift numberplate surround finally fitted and with the led rear lights its freshened the back up I think. Just in the process of spraying the lower door blades black which should hopefully make a difference, or it'll look sheoite, will have to see.

Old smoked one.
image.jpg

New gloss black one.
image.jpg

I'm just awaiting the abuse from @gav525 for being a Oem bitch now. Just need to order my black engine caps.....

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
How dare you. The mg is pretty decent, just that it's red when you open the doors :p

As for the Range Rover, lost hope is an understatement :p
Ah well advertised it, don't need to sell it, but will see what happens and await the idiots.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Car and Classic and that's it. Not overly motivated to try and sell it, if there's interest fair enough if not meh I'll keep it, sorn it and if weathers bad I'll tax it again.
If I could afford to own a v8 as a second car and didn't desperately need the money I don't know why I would even advertise it lol. Unless its to fund another v8...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.