Autodoc

carson555

RMS Regular
Anyone used autodoc in the last few weeks? Two orders since the start of the year, both processed and supposedly received by evri but just sit with them and never move. First was refunded with no explanation after a fortnight, this new order appears to be doing the same.
Yep, discs and pads all rounded ordered 15th. Been sitting in Evri’s hub supposedly since the 22nd and no further update.
ECE65E7D-FE82-4EF8-BED6-6AF460014988.jpeg

PAULW

RMS Regular
Thanks for the replies folks, maybe it'll come but I've no confidence whatsoever, most likely is the courier, time will tell.
Exact same with mine @carson555, evri are head melters!

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
Looking at a part on auto doc here and it’s saying ‘safe order 200 days’ what does that mean? Never used them before. Radiator fan is 1/3 of the price for one local.

carson555

RMS Regular
That'll probably turn up on Monday.

They are useless. My consignments are sent 48hr, if they arrive, it's always been at least 9 days......from Cumbria.
Replacement order dispatched, have to refuse delivery if the original shows up, which it likely will do now 😂
69EE9B5B-4000-419F-8440-C189EA6271A0.jpeg

Looking at a part on auto doc here and it’s saying ‘safe order 200 days’ what does that mean? Never used them before. Radiator fan is 1/3 of the price for one local.
Extended return period. Also, use the app as cheaper than just the website. There’s a £10 coupon code too: AC74720759

23A0F0BB-EA93-4036-A37A-061F1A599573.jpeg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Download the evri app. The guy kept delivering to the wrong address but since I pinned the house via GPS on the app its been fine.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Do Autodoc do discount codes at all?
Not really that I've seen, normally you'll find 1 or 2% off coupons in the app but that's about it.

Better just the check the app everyday as the percentage they discount changes everyday on certain parts. That's what I normally do. Some days brakes will have 25% discount then 24hrs laters it'll be 40%.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Have had a towbar in my basket for a few weeks now. No discount code, but the price does fluctuate massively. Based on todays price a code would get it over the line!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I've been using it for quite a while now but noticed the price of stuff has crept up massively. Unless its a real bargain through them a lot of it is no cheaper by the time you add shipping etc.

I bought a shock from them in October for the daughters car. Got it for £30.58, the same shock today with -35% discount is £64.40 🤷‍♂️
I left an item in my basket and they sent a further 10% off and free delivery code through.

Never had that

A.M.Q.R.

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TSI
41% off parts until 11pn tonight!!

Also code: AC17186407 for a tenner off too 😉

A.M.Q.R.

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT TSI
Must only be for 1st time customers, with to 41% and -£10 I saved about £40 on a INA timing chain kit(s)

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
FYI , for anyone needing stuff , it's 41% off in the app again today , bit less discount on the site I think

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
My last order in January sat with Evri for weeks and then they sent it back to Autodoc without even trying to deliver it.

Contacted Evri support and they claimed the parcel had been booked on as something that could be posted through a letterbox, but was a large parcel, so they wouldn’t deliver it. Autodoc refunded me and the parcel is still sitting somewhere in the delivery network on the way back to them.

Placed another order this morning with the 41% off. The part I need is considerably cheaper than local motor factors or else I wouldn’t bother.

This will be the last time using them if there’s any issues.

£10 off code if anyone needs one:
AC92084778

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Yea thats a shame @mcmurray cuz they are well priced for sure, was 10 days from order to delivery for me last time, and seems quicker this time, order placed on 27th , with Evri today so hopefully see if before the weekend all being well.

I find Evri better now than when they were Hermes, but still touch and go at times, very much depends on who your local delivery subby is i guess, some cant do enough for you, others the polar opposite. Hopefully you have better luck this time 👍

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Ordered parts there on Monday or yesterday, email this morning to say they have been dispatched so hopefully see them for the weekend

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Just ordered a set of springs through them so will report back on delivery times.

PAULW

RMS Regular
My last order in January sat with Evri for weeks and then they sent it back to Autodoc without even trying to deliver it.

Contacted Evri support and they claimed the parcel had been booked on as something that could be posted through a letterbox, but was a large parcel, so they wouldn’t deliver it. Autodoc refunded me and the parcel is still sitting somewhere in the delivery network on the way back to them.

Placed another order this morning with the 41% off. The part I need is considerably cheaper than local motor factors or else I wouldn’t bother.

This will be the last time using them if there’s any issues.

£10 off code if anyone needs one:
AC92084778

I'd the same experience with my last two orders, they have gone absolutely useless since the start of this year.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I ordered a few bits for our golf last month, took a full week to arrive which I thought was fair enough. I ordered a few more bits yesterday, so we'll see if the same happens.

A mate of mine told me about car-parts.ie which he said was owned by Autodoc but based down south and he found them cheaper. The site looks similar in layout so there could be something in that. Went with Autodoc as the pricing for the bits I needed weren't that far apart, I had some discount built up and the site wasn't great to use anyway over the app.