Autodoc

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ordered parts there on Monday or yesterday, email this morning to say they have been dispatched so hopefully see them for the weekend

Got an email on Monday with tracking info saying it was ready for dispatch. Hasn’t been any update to the tracking since 😔.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
I ordered a few bits for our golf last month, took a full week to arrive which I thought was fair enough. I ordered a few more bits yesterday, so we'll see if the same happens.

A mate of mine told me about car-parts.ie which he said was owned by Autodoc but based down south and he found them cheaper. The site looks similar in layout so there could be something in that. Went with Autodoc as the pricing for the bits I needed weren't that far apart, I had some discount built up and the site wasn't great to use anyway over the app.
There’s about 6 of them if you google a specific part number - uk listed couple as well, when I checked through them they all go back to autodoc and I think are dispatched from Germany anyway, prices were all that fraction dearer than autodoc direct.

PAULW

RMS Regular
Got an email on Monday with tracking info saying it was ready for dispatch. Hasn’t been any update to the tracking since 😔.

Same, Evri still saying "we're expecting it!"
We last couple of experiences were that it just sat there once the courier received it and eventually after loads of emails, they refunded me without even bothering to reply. Hopefully you both have better luck.
Up to this year it had been great, usually 7-10 days from order to delivery.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
so ordered 2 service kits and they arrived with own brand ridex filters.
Apparently by default orders can be substituted unless you message them and ask for that to be removed from account.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I ordered some wishbones bushes for an m3, they were the oem items so didn’t think there would be an issue.

Everyone of them could literally be pressed into the joint by hand…..tried to return and they wouldn’t accept it, wanted vernier measurement pictures of bases of all joints. It went on for that long I forgot about it!

Never again.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Mine is now with them 😎

Mine arrived on Friday. Had the part fitted and within 5 minutes it had blown too (heater fan resistor).

Any other live referral codes? None of those on the last page are working.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Referral codes are for new customer sign-ups as far as I know. It's a mechanism to bring a friend to autodoc and both get rewarded.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Email this morning says Evri has my parts out for today

mine changed to that too on the Evri site, but no update emails came and alas, no parts delivered either. Hopefully tomorrow 🤞

I knew that 3rd email address would come in handy…

👍 good man, thank you , i just logged in to a wee £10 surprise lol, i read this earlier , but hadnt realised you had actually gone ahead

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
My last order in January sat with Evri for weeks and then they sent it back to Autodoc without even trying to deliver it.

Contacted Evri support and they claimed the parcel had been booked on as something that could be posted through a letterbox, but was a large parcel, so they wouldn’t deliver it. Autodoc refunded me and the parcel is still sitting somewhere in the delivery network on the way back to them.

Placed another order this morning with the 41% off. The part I need is considerably cheaper than local motor factors or else I wouldn’t bother.

This will be the last time using them if there’s any issues.

£10 off code if anyone needs one:
AC92084778

Useless. Nearly a week since ordering and the parts haven't been dispatched. Allowed just over 2 weeks before I need these bits, but they won't be here in time if they haven't even left their warehouse yet.

Got this from them this morning. Shopping local from now on. It's a shame, because their app is so handy to use.

adoc.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Got a notification from EVRI that the springs I ordered for M4 on the 1st March from Autodoc are with them now for delivery, and tracking confirms - so should have them in a day or two. So well under 2 weeks, which isn't bad at all.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I ordered last Wednesday night, then were displatched, an EVRI tracking was saying they were expecting it until yesterday which updated saying they had it at depot. Arrived this morning! Orderd back in January too which also was a very quick turn around compared to previous orders! though still wouldnt want to risk ordering something i relied on as it would be the time it would get lost/take ages to come lol

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 13.41.12.jpg

For anyone about to place an order over £90 , i'm not going to use it before it expires, assuming it will work for anyone, doubt its tied to my account

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Got a notification from EVRI that the springs I ordered for M4 on the 1st March from Autodoc are with them now for delivery, and tracking confirms - so should have them in a day or two. So well under 2 weeks, which isn't bad at all.

Looks like I spoke too soon!

Ordered the springs a nearly month ago, and they've been sat now with EVRI for 3 weeks "processing at our hub". I've asked autodoc twice for an update and all I get back is this.

First of all we do apologize for the inconvenience, As you already know there is an investiogation ongoing under your order xxxxxxx and the investigation take upto 28days. As soon as we have any update we will get back to you.

PAULW

RMS Regular
@Gaz they'll mess you about a bit more and then cancel your order with zero apology or comment. Any discounts offered in prior chats won't materialize either. Used to be a big fan but find them nothing but a PITA now.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Just incase anyone is thinking of ordering from Autodoc at the moment I ordered spacers from them last Monday and they arrived today, so a week to the door. It took Evri three or four days to register that they had them on the tracking system so I was expecting them to take longer. Happy enough with a week

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Tbh all my orders with them have been perfect and no issues.

Think evri is a bit hit or miss depending on who your local is