Cars you never knew existed

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
7316110D-2DBA-4F74-A398-52BEECD9EC91.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I just see "not pretty" to be honest. But that goes for any SUV for me, lol, so probably doesn't mean anything 😅

I'm sure it will be a decent car since it's a Kia and do everything it will actually be asked to do.

More American styling than Volvo in that I think. That bull grille, etc.

Gambit

RMS Regular
seen this on Cool Retro Cars on bakebook Ferrari FX93........was only a prototype based on Testarossa and now residing in Zagatos museum

youd think it was a kit car based on an mr2 on first glance!

1993_Ferrari_FZ931.jpg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
"Who needs a Ferrari Monza when you can have a '08 Toyota Yaris Club Convertible?

With a supercharger, exhaust headers and a free-flowing exhaust being added, this open-cockpit single-seat Yaris was no joke! (although still only 166hp)"

FB_IMG_1591789275634.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Beetle RSI

4e3a365f-2003-vw-beetle-rsi-1-1024x683.jpg

VR6 engined 4wd beetle. Built on the back of a one make race series, in a small limited run of around 200 in total. All silver, with fixed Recaro race seats and bespoke body work. Except one blue made for Ferdinand himself.

Basically the forerunner and template for the R32 and TT V6.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Beetle RSI

View attachment 283688

VR6 engined 4wd beetle. Built on the back of a one make race series, in a small limited run of around 200 in total. All silver, with fixed Recaro race seats and bespoke body work. Except one blue made for Ferdinand himself.

Basically the forerunner and template for the R32 and TT V6.

Member on here had a blue one. Maybe @leonardodecappiccuno ?

Edit: Was a rep.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Basically a Hummer :innocent:

Didn't they make an actual contender for when the original Hummer was out for tender/proposals?