Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
It clearly limits the amount of popcorn you can make whilst in the car? Without it who knows what calamities could take place

Adam

RMS Regular
d56e7518154917.562c4e2fa33b4.jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
It clearly limits the amount of popcorn you can make whilst in the car? Without it who knows what calamities could take place
Does it not limit the amount of big bag cinema sweet pop-corn you eat now it's only £1 a bag. ..:monkey:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
We have four kids and I have a Clio! Lol

That said of the wife is feeling well enough to come out we do have to use our other car, a Zafira, but sometimes I find it's not big enough if we plan a day out to the beach for example, although that's mainly down to the wife again who practically tries to pack the kitchen sink in as well!

That's an achievement in my eyes! Doing that in a clio. My brother has an 06 Zafira. They would tick all my boxes if I've another kid or 2 down the line. Actually though of buying it off him at the start of the year when he toyed with selling it but the wife was having none of it when she heard the tax of the VXR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.