F1 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
The Nico coaching was exactly why all that palaver about controlling team radio came in. He used to forever ask what Lewis was doing and getting told to brake later here or turn in sooner there etc. instead of working it out himself.

As far as I know they dropped all that and now everything goes again.

I thought unless it was safety related or other none driving related info it was only allowed to be said while the driver/car is in the pit lane.

As in anything can be said in the pitlane but it's limited out on the track.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GR86
The rules were relaxed again but I still don't think you are allowed technical information on team mates driving. Maybe wrong though.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
I think they just lifted the ban last time round as it was never really enforced and they just found ways around it anyway. Could be wrong as usual :grinning:

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GR86
Just looked and yes you're right, it is totally lifted, say what you want. Only exception is clutch bite points and mapping on formation laps.

Hence I think a few ropey starts by some when they forgot their settings.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
No surprise there, seems to be where all washed out old F1 drivers end up :p :innocent:

Actually more surprised Jenson is not there already.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Read recently Jenson isn't always such a nice guy...but who am I to know.

Will be different next year without Button or Massa. Not sure either will be missed before long.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Qualifying starting soon, what's the predictions?
Rosberg has to come 2nd or 3rd if lewis wins.
I think lewis on pole, lewis to win tomorrow and Rosberg will be 3rd. Hopefully not lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, Lewis is doing his bit :grinning:

Nobody else can touch the Mercedes, the rest a long way back. So it will be a 1-2 and Nico world champion unless his engine blows up.

Watch the start and first corner though.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Pity Max isn't 3rd or 4th on the grid.

Hopefully Red Bull & Ferrari both have good races. (Not often I say that!)

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Forgone conclusion

Hamilton will drive off into the distance, Rosberg will not chase and will turn the engine down to prevent it going bang. If the Ferrari or the Red Bull are pressuring him for 2nd could easilly see him letting them past to avoid a crash then will come in 3rd and clinch the title

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What a rare failure for button, so unfortunate on his last race as well like massa.

But just hear the crowd

Shaun

RMS Regular
Yeah he took too much kerb and it broke, sad to see him not finishing.
Was looking forward to seeing some diffing at the end lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
tumblr_mzg1ynul7E1s36aafo1_500.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.