Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Those mr2 ferrari kits are getting better each year 😂😂😂

Joke, that's proper cool, congrats I'm sure it must feel amazing achieving ownership of one. 😎😎😎😎

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
What a car!! What a read! Well done Barry, we are only here once and we should enjoy it with things we love. Congrats on the bambino on the way also

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Absolutely class. Does it live up to expectations from a driving point of view?

I havnt seen it in 6 weeks since the test drive so will update as I live with it.
Apologies for posting the thread prematurely, I had intended to finish off the story properly but needed cheered up last night & hit post.

BELLUR

RMS Regular
Wow! Amazing write up and a stunning car! Health to enjoy. Look forward to reading about your first proper drive.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
RMS author of the year post! Congratulations on working hard to achieve your dream car, it’s must be a great feeling

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Amazing write up and what a stunning car. Well done for not settling for what seemed a 'decent' compromise when not finding 'the one'. My favourite era with Ferrari!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
You absolute legend!!!

One of the best looking, best driving and best sounding cars ever made... I drove my 1st in 1998 when working in Donnelly Bros and I adored it and can remember how it felt ever since.

Fair play to you and I wish you the absolute best of luck with it (y)(y)(y)

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
YES!

My favourite Ferrari in it's best colour combo!

I'm insanely jealous :sob: but props for getting the car you've lusted after for so long. Enjoy :grinning: