Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Just echoing what everyone else has said, great write up and what a car!

Any further plans for it?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thanks you realise the first show you take this to, you need to announce it to Rms and give us at least 4 weeks notice to ensure we can be there to see
It in the metal lol.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Wow!!!

Love it...

Still lust after a 355 from the arcade game and even bought a Dreamcast for the release of it on that platform back in the day (and still have it)

Tan interior looks simply lush awesome and deservedly rich!!

Health to enjoy

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Not much that can be said that hasn't been said. EPIC. Health to enjoy. Saw it at Pete's and it is just magnificent. A proper Ferrari

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I didn’t even want to post lol, that is perfect. I really hope you enjoy that as much as I would

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I can’t really say anything else that hasn’t been said already, that is a beauty, love the colour combination and it definitely causes more of a stir than modern supercars in my opinion, I haven’t seen a 355 on the road on a very king time. Great write up too, but please we need an exhaust and fly by video!:eek:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Beautiful car in the best colour combination, just be sure it has had the fuel pipe recall done

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Had the pleasure of a look around this today, and I can assure you it’s even more incredible in the metal! 😍

I am in love.

3C0EDA18-0A67-4C81-8BCB-938444638DAC.jpeg

-Pete-

RMS Regular
@BarryPort

hoovies garage had one of these and has some good videos on stuff they fixed and things to look for (I'm sure you are well schooled already due to your long term passion for them and know them well on paper)