Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

AC

RMS Regular
Now that is how you write a members car thread! Really enjoyable read and great story behind the purchase. Loved reading that Barry, the car looks class. It must feel good to have knocked your pan in all these years to now own your dream car from when you were young.

Sublime work from @big_pete as always too.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Congrats Barry for the new baby and for the car of your dreams. I know how dangerous Sat diving/diving can be so well done.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Beautiful story and car Barry. 😀
Not too many of us in the hunt for a family car, will ever ditch the purchase of a focus RS for a Ferrari F355 lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Absolutely epic write up @BarryPort, must have taken you an age with only one good hand ;) If all else fails you could take up journalism lol!

Had seen the pics on PMG's insta and wondered who owned it.

Fair play to your commitment on the spec, just stunning in every way, I hope to hear it in person some day!
Always remember the race with one in 'the Rock' with Nicholas Cage.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Just went back and read your post, superbly written and it actually hurt looking at the pictures and knowing I don't own it :joy:. What a beautiful car!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Awesome, undoubtedly my favourite Ferrari ever and quite possibly the best looking car ever built.

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Awesome, a mate of mine in England has a LHD red one and I havn't got over to drive it yet.
One of the best looking Ferraris ever,with a revvy flat plane crank V8 and an open gate manual. What's not to like.

GavRS182

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 182
Loved your write up, I love to read about stories and timelines like this. Beautiful car especially the paint and seats combo, your perserverance paid off getting the right one. Health to enjoy!

Gambit

RMS Regular
Having now viewed the pics on the pc rather than the phone just highlights what a perfect car it is. the interior and its layout of centre console, dash binnacle etc is just perfect

the story behind it of basically chasing it for years/missing out and then finally getting it just makes it all the better.

🎩 hats off to you!