Impreza RB5 - Pic update Post #1 18/01/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Hassle mate. Was defo these wheels, must have just been the way the light was hitting them made them look dark.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
i`d rather not say on a public forum as those involved are generally dead on and i`ve used them before (both companies)

and i am assured it will be sorted ASAP.

the wheels at an angle do look really dark

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
Silly question I guess lol. I'm sure they'll look even better once they are the right colour.(y)

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
jesus i didnt realise my last update was so long ago... quick lazy update with crap pics until i get some decent pictures as ive a few odds and sods to go on.

basically i sold the prodrive rims over xmas and bought these : 8x18" revolution milleniums... rally slagggggg! in one off graphite :grinning:

and before i get slagged... springs are in the post

P1010157.jpg

P1010158.jpg

P1010159.jpg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
They're the ticket lad and I'm sure that photo does them no favours!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
not convinced, much prefer the speedlines that were designed for the GC8 but still look 100 times better than the 18" multi spokes IMHO ;)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice, look like a great colour too.
A slightly fatter tyre profile might be nicer to drive on and fill the arches a little better too?

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Like those rims Ollie..good job, should look well when the new springs go in..

pablo

RMS Moderator
kinda torn on the wheels, speedlines in 18" would have been my choice. saying that the new ones look good!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Jesus christ lad, you dont know what to be at lol!!!!!!!

I preferred the Pro Drives TBH :oops: Those arent stinkin dont get me wrong, ut something tells me they'd be more suited on an evo?!?!

druwainwright

RMS Member
Drives
E46 M3
Nice journal mate.... i hadn't realized you have done so much work to the car - looks class. Dads well pleased with his blue tooth by the way :laughing:

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
I just saw the car up close when with Ollie this afternoon and the pictures don't do it justice. Super looking wheel. i really like them.(y)

Daisy

RMS Regular
Great looking motor indeed, and an awful amount of work and effort put into it there mate...

Credit to you...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.