Impreza STI widetrack.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
One year "coating" done by Polished & Waxed still beading a year later. Though full disclosure that's the first time it's seen rain and its probably been washed a dozen times if even 😄
Only contact it gets is the wash mitt with shampoo. Gets blow dried and haven't used any QD or anything since getting Marc to detail it.
Might start using something now though.
20230430_202300.jpg
20230430_202243.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
This place does replacement stickers, oem and sti ones for a couple of quid

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
This place does replacement stickers, oem and sti ones for a couple of quid

Perfect @Burt2000 , cheaper than that ebay one too !

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
This has annoyed me since day one so finally decided to fix the rusty seat rail fixings.
20230610_144219.jpg

20230610_172702.jpg

20230610_144241.jpg
20230610_164545.jpg

Have avoided touching the car for over a year (other than the wash mitt) but started using quick detailer again today. Chemworx Collection Ltd Ultimate Detailer is excellent.
20230610_183943.jpg

And lastly, I give the bonnet a polish and coating. It got painted after the rest of the car was detailed by Polised and Waxed last year and as you can see wasn't "protected" like the rest of the bodywork.
Give it a polish with Autofinesse Tripple and sealed it with their Caramics coating.
20230610_175025.jpg
20230610_192953.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
The Chemwork QD is superb…. Proper wipe on/off product…. Scoob still looking tip top!
Yeah I've loads of it. He give me a sample when he was just starting up and I bought a litre bottle that hasn't been opened yet 🙈
He also does a Si-o2 Quick Coat which is also great. (Have a full bottle of it too)

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
That sits perfect i reckon! pushes enough out into the arches without looking overspaced (y) (y) (y)
Yeah I think so. Would be tempted to go for a slightly bigger profile tyre to maybe soften the ride a bit but the ones on it are still like new.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Went back to being a chav (or should that be "more" of a chav) with a dumpvalve. Had one the same fitted before but could never seem to set it up properly. Sold it and never thought any more about it. Then the same type popped up for sale relatively cheap so give it a go.
20230729_170213.jpg
20230729_170203.jpg
20230729_170238.jpg

And yes, I will be painting those breather pipes at some point, that worn part annoys me.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Went back to being a chav (or should that be "more" of a chav) with a dumpvalve. Had one the same fitted before but could never seem to set it up properly. Sold it and never thought any more about it. Then the same type popped up for sale relatively cheap so give it a go.View attachment 405983View attachment 405984View attachment 405985
And yes, I will be painting those breather pipes at some point, that worn part annoys me.

Awesome

Don’t let anyone judge or discourage you, plenty of boring cars on the road lol

Neons next?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I mean I wouldn't rule it out 😆

I plan to over the winter ready for next year for several reasons

1. With the rgb led stripes now they are a gift to fit and don’t compromise clearance

2. For shows etc they are a bit of craic (AND THE ONLY TIME THEY WOULD BE ON LOL)

3. The response from some Rms members alone would be worth it lol

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I plan to over the winter ready for next year for several reasons

1. With the rgb led stripes now they are a gift to fit and don’t compromise clearance

2. For shows etc they are a bit of craic (AND THE ONLY TIME THEY WOULD BE ON LOL)

3. The response from some Rms members alone would be worth it lol
I like that alot 😄