Impreza STI widetrack.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
What that on your garage floor?
The actual flooring ? It's carpet tiles. I did paint it (properly) originally but the paint lifted at the 4 wheels, then when it snowed or anything the run off the car flooded the place. Got a job lot if tiles on gumtree and that was that.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
The actual flooring ? It's carpet tiles. I did paint it (properly) originally but the paint lifted at the 4 wheels, then when it snowed or anything the run off the car flooded the place. Got a job lot if tiles on gumtree and that was that.
If you can keep them good they look fantastic!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
IMG_20220318_221023_811.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I've been toying with the idea of leaving the car into somewhere for a good detail. I do have the stuff to do it myself, just not the energy ! My first choice was Mark at Polished and Waxed but I was holding off till, well I'm not sure what but I wasnt for getting it done any time soon.

As it happens he said on Facebook that he had a cancellation so I went for it.

He said paintwork wise it's one of the best imprezas he's had in, and even underneath (he was under there doing the exhaust 😄) I'm pretty happy as that's both my mechanic and now him that's give it a thumbs up. The only issue he had was the bonnet had been buffed alot before and the paint was too thin to touch so it's going on Monday for paint. It's a shame as it's hardly a chip on it but I'd rather it sorted now.

He did a brilliant job and couldn't do enough for me. Highly recommend him.

received_355674353147182.jpeg
received_2946979002208232.jpeg
20220325_180309.jpg
20220325_193909.jpg
20220325_193855.jpg
20220325_180225.jpg

FB_IMG_1648241650852.jpg

Last edited:

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
It's always been a dream car (GTR, Supra, TVR in that order). Though something I never thought of is I'm not a fan of autos but for an r35 GTR I'll make an exception 😄
I agree with your bucket list,, having had tvr,, had a mates tuned r35gtr for cpl weeks
I’d still go for Impreza to have parked in garage
In saying that I am thinning my collection so I can do bucket list lol I’m sure some of what I’m letting go ppl wouldn’t sell
We all have our wants of stuff to have at a point

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I agree with your bucket list,, having had tvr,, had a mates tuned r35gtr for cpl weeks
I’d still go for Impreza to have parked in garage
In saying that I am thinning my collection so I can do bucket list lol I’m sure some of what I’m letting go ppl wouldn’t sell
We all have our wants of stuff to have at a point
If I'm honest, a GTR would be wasted on me. Though that could be said about most of the cars I've owned recently.