New 2020 BMW 4 Series leaks ahead of tomorrow's unveiling

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Saw one of these in blue and M-Sport guise yesterday. Not as offensive looking in the flesh as I thought it would be but certainly not a pretty car. Almost like Kia / Hyundai made a sports coupe

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Saw one of these in blue and M-Sport guise yesterday. Not as offensive looking in the flesh as I thought it would be but certainly not a pretty car. Almost like Kia / Hyundai made a sports coupe
Like this
BC169A98-2B45-47B4-A29C-67189D4B83C2.jpeg

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I still haven't seen a standard 4 series on the road, never mind an M3/4, surely that tells enough.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

I was specing one up last night, didn't take me long to be over £86k. Shocking wheel options on it, didn't like any of them
I still haven't seen a standard 4 series on the road, never mind an M3/4, surely that tells enough.

Only seen one on the road, and one in Bavarian.

I didn't think the front end was as bad in the metal, but it's still not going to win any beauty competitions

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Even if the grills were normal it would still be horrid. The nostrils, headlights, swage lines, door handle recesses, door mirrors and rear aches are awful imo.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
That blue M3 posted above is amazing.

I really like the red/burgendy M4 posted also.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I'm definitely into that satin red on the M4 too, that's epic. I'd like to see more performance / sporty stuff across the market offered with these options, think of the time saved trying to get the best shine ...no need to worry about that..bitta fairy liquid and away ya go.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'm definitely into that satin red on the M4 too, that's epic. I'd like to see more performance / sporty stuff across the market offered with these options, think of the time saved trying to get the best shine ...no need to worry about that..bitta fairy liquid and away ya go.

Satin paint is an absolute nightmare to look after. Needs ceramic coated or dead bugs etc stain the paint.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I've had matt bikes and they're harder to clean than gloss. The dirt gets ingrained instead of wiping off.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I've had matt bikes and they're harder to clean than gloss. The dirt gets ingrained instead of wiping off.

And there’s no buffing a scratch out either, I like the look of some of the Frozen finishes as BMW call them but wouldn’t have one myself