New car suggestions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Oh and not a golf ,don’t like them ,ok what about a golf r then .actually think Adam would like the golf performance and practicality .who knows.
St focus estate ,just saying like 😂
Bollox I didn’t know that lol.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
You should try Hurst Car Buyer for the Adam. Decent low mileage car and decent stock for them most likely, have had a few friends sell their cars this way. They give very reasonable money for stuff and at least it would give you the flexibility to go to England for something when your looking a very particular car. That grey one is lovely

zafturbo

RMS Regular
And of course , like hen's teeth :pensive:
Only one I've seen so far

Adam there is tons of them for sale .do not buy a black car as it’s a total pain in the hole . Never have another one though they do look good clean
That’s a lovely car in one of the best colours if you buy one make sure it has super sport seats .pan roof I’d a great extra also .i really like mine .

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Adam there is tons of them for sale .do not buy a black car as it’s a total pain in the hole . Never have another one though they do look good clean
That’s a lovely car in one of the best colours if you buy one make sure it has super sport seats .pan roof I’d a great extra also .i really like mine .
There isn't tons that meet the (new :oops:) criteria.
I don't mind black cars as i usually wash them every week but yeah , it annoys me enough on my dark grey that one spot of rain and it right back to needing washed again.
You should try Hurst Car Buyer for the Adam. Decent low mileage car and decent stock for them most likely, have had a few friends sell their cars this way. They give very reasonable money for stuff and at least it would give you the flexibility to go to England for something when your looking a very particular car. That grey one is lovely
We got offered a good trade in value from Subaru so if anyone give us near it we'd be happy. It's such a good condition car it's almost too good to "give" to a dealer.
But yeah with it being slim pickings over here it might be easier getting rid of her car quickly to get over to mainland for the right car.
I suppose the money we'd lose on her car with going to one of those car buyer types, would save on getting her car over to trade anyway.

Would it benifit any with having a car to trade with a dealer rather than just straight cash ? I know they're always pushing for finance etc which we won't be doing.

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
5 door Audi s3 sportback, auto , with B&O sound system and diamond stitch seats. (Is that Black Edition?)

100% Not red or yellow , at a push black because hard keeping a black car.

The end.

e-high 5.

That grey one would be good, Audi warranty too.

MMI High has a nicer screen, but maybe wouldn’t be important to you. (That 1 just has MMI Low).

Last edited:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
There isn't tons that meet the (new :oops:) criteria.
I don't mind black cars as i usually wash them every week but yeah , it annoys me enough on my dark grey that one spot of rain and it right back to needing washed again.

We got offered a good trade in value from Subaru so if anyone give us near it we'd be happy. It's such a good condition car it's almost too good to "give" to a dealer.
But yeah with it being slim pickings over here it might be easier getting rid of her car quickly to get over to mainland for the right car.
I suppose the money we'd lose on her car with going to one of those car buyer types, would save on getting her car over to trade anyway.

Would it benifit any with having a car to trade with a dealer rather than just straight cash ? I know they're always pushing for finance etc which we won't be doing.

I would be surprised if hursts didn't offer you similar or slightly more than what you were offered for trade in so it's definitely worth exploring.

I can't see any advantage for a trade in with an Audi main dealer and cash sale already puts you a bit of a disadvantage so I would say taking the Adam out of the equation there will only help.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
A good mate used Hurst Car Buyer last week for his Fiesta ST. He got between trade and private sale value, was in and out in 20 minutes.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Got to love the Supersports

A19A9597-25B6-4399-AD98-84267AF153FD.jpeg

A6C935E8-FC94-4B98-B4A3-A817C6C62B95.jpeg

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
Hurst car buyer offered £3,800 for mine, Eastwoods offered £5k if I had of traded it for the Levorg. Maybe I'll stick an ad up and try and sell it privately or I should store it somewhere and let Courtney have it to learn in as she will be driving in 3 years time.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Hurst car buyer offered £3,800 for mine, Eastwoods offered £5k if I had of traded it for the Levorg. Maybe I'll stick an ad up and try and sell it privately or I should store it somewhere and let Courtney have it to learn in as she will be driving in 3 years time.
Lol, she'll love you for that 😂

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
How much discount were they offering on the Levorg though? Usually a dealer paying more for your trade in means they have less discount to give on the car they are selling you (ie were they offering the levorg for the same price without trading in). It's just a game with figures to make people think they're getting a better deal than they actually are.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.