New jap toy

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
I've seen people crush stainless pipe with t-bolt clamps....

Some people just shouldnt be allowed near cars ! And unless using a lot of boost...t-bolt clamps are not needed anyway, they just make it easy for people to **** things up.

Hatchet men stevie

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
If your worried about the weight of a foot of pipe we may feed eager laxatives before he gets in her

And believe me. I’ve had a filled soda, a 2 meals in the same bar in one day, a massive feed in millside galgorm, a Ramore feed, a feed in Bushmills, a massive fry in the hotel and a huge feed in Antrim and ive a pizza in the oven right now (all of the above has basically been surrounded in alcohol. Lots of alcohol.)

Ya can guess what direction you can be told to go mr @SMURF1

And I’m absolutely sure I’ve missed some meals there. And a shed load of drink
Ah well, can’t be your birthday every week

22 this week

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Just a we update, external wastegate mounted and screamer made to suit, airbox made with cold feed into it from the front bumper, quality fittings sorted to start plumbing oil and water, few we brackets and stuff sorted too. Great work by Pete

Note in the top pic my car has been wrapped in black protection film, going the extra mile.

88523608-7214-494C-8F9F-35AB8C7B4C6F.jpeg

24189725-DCD0-4CAC-8F94-AB6A5983A624.jpeg

31868F59-B41B-4AFB-9084-A73733ED2C72.jpeg

104FDEC1-13BC-457A-8815-070223FCF087.jpeg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Yet more great work. Its rare today to find someone who does things just right, has good customer service and knows how to look after cars that are very special to the owner. Wish there were more.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Yet more great work. Its rare today to find someone who does things just right, has good customer service and knows how to look after cars that are very special to the owner. Wish there were more.

It’s very typical for Northern Ireland to be a bit sh1t at customer service, I’m not sure why but it’s a nightmare

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
It’s very typical for Northern Ireland to be a bit sh1t at customer service, I’m not sure why but it’s a nightmare
It is, but is it any better on the mainland?

Luckily there are now a few professionals I know I can trust and wouldn't get work done by anyone else. None are within 90 mins of me though but as I do nearly all jobs myself I'm happy enough to drive a bit when I need something more advanced done.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
It is, but is it any better on the mainland?

Luckily there are now a few professionals I know I can trust and wouldn't get work done by anyone else. None are within 90 mins of me though but as I do nearly all jobs myself I'm happy enough to drive a bit when I need something more advanced done.

Who locally would you trust now man ? Imagine you would return to Greg gush too?

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Well, I can only speak from my experience of the work but I've only ever had good work done by Jonny @ AI Autosport and Sean @ SMD Motorsports and for paintwork I always leave it to Alan @ AG Automotive. Thats all the guys I really use here for any work, although I plan to get some jobs done by Pete and I can see his work and his service appear to be top notch.

I'd definitely be going back to Greg @ ProTuner for any future Mapping

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
So near finished this stage of the project
Next will be mapping and eventually back to Pete for some other we loose ends. Just waiting on a final hose to be fitted before Pete gets it running and heat cycles it a few times to confirm no leaks etc

47739643-4E0B-4B49-A342-3665656147A7.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom

Finally decided to run get this setup on Friday. Didn’t take the Peeee but pushed to 465 horse. Long day, drive to the tuner the night before and stayed in a cheap n nasty BnB to let us have a full day with it. Was running out of fuel so swapped out a fuel filter and then swapped in a bigger pump too so that solved that. Do for a while anyway, plenty left in it

Last edited:

PeteMoore

RMS Regular

Finally decided to run get this setup on Friday. Didn’t take the Peeee but pushed to 465 horse. Long day, drive to the tuner the night before and stayed in a cheap n nasty BnB to let us have a full day with it. Was running out of fuel so swapped out a fuel filter and then swapped in a bigger pump too so that solved that. Do for a while anyway, plenty left in it

Properly made my day when you sent through the videos dude.
As said, well done and congrats on being mature enough to not go number chasing. I couldn't be that restrained.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Properly made my day when you sent through the videos dude.
As said, well done and congrats on being mature enough to not go number chasing. I couldn't be that restrained.

It’s not to say I’ll not just check it’s happy at this for the remainder of the summer then try 1.5 bar. I’m being quite cautious to be fair. But it’s a road car, a few horse either way I couldn care for.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Some job mate! Im hopefully pete bound myself in the next week or 2. Thats turned out as good as a 34gtt gets!