Nickyyy's Ibis White Audi R8

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Yeah maybe at some stage when it’s clean lol. It’s a fantastic car tbh. Really happy with it and only black grills to get and that’s it done.

So far it’s got new interior panels. Refurbed wheels. New sill protector. New mats. And given a once over with the DA!

It deserves some recognition lol

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Small update

Ordered a set of wheel spacers for the R8 to get the wheels sitting flush with the arches. Also treated the car to a full exterior clean including decontamination with iron x. Tardis and a good clay. It was then buffed to bring the white up a bit due to sitting parked up mostly over winter.

I need to get my finger out it and get the grill painted too
7DE64CBF-410A-4375-973B-55365F15A3B9.jpeg
928D969A-039E-45B8-BA8D-6FA8BD6AC790.jpeg

DF5640D5-5AB7-40B6-86A6-DBA4DA8A1D03.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't think you need to paint the grill, the chrome contrasts nicely IMO with the logo - anything I would do based on your pictures is clean or replace your exhaust tips.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Small update

Ordered a set of wheel spacers for the R8 to get the wheels sitting flush with the arches. Also treated the car to a full exterior clean including decontamination with iron x. Tardis and a good clay. It was then buffed to bring the white up a bit due to sitting parked up mostly over winter.

I need to get my finger out it and get the grill painted too
View attachment 187091 View attachment 187092
View attachment 187093

A real credit to you, you have the car sitting perfect. Spacers look great, wheel colour, blades, etc. Living the dream!

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Cheers for all the comments!

@Boydie Yeah the exhaust tips need cleaned, will get to that when I have a day to do it right, I think in real life the silver doesn't look as good on the grill, kinda looks cheap so I think black would finish it off and make it look a bit more modern. Haven't considered black rings but was that ever a factory option?

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Best bet for the rings is to plasti dip them black then if you don't like them peel it off.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Thank you guys ❤️❤️❤️ Appreciate the kind words! Yeah i asked @Nickyyy to park there to get some shots and then stayed on after the event to shoot the lambo! It is an epic location and wanted to get the lambo there for some photos to add to the whole set.