Nickyyy's Ibis White Audi R8

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
So today I spent giving the car a good clean. Something I have been meaning to do since I got it.

Got my plate put on think it sharpens up the front a lot! My grill arrived but need to find time to put it on as it's a bumper off job.
IMG_9138.JPG

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Any more recent pics @Nickyyy
4BCB949A-01B2-42A2-A547-7192C76EA1B3.jpeg

Not really! Done ok in the snow the other week lol.

I bought a V10 grill but it turned out it was for a spyder. So had a mare getting it returned to the dickhead of a seller so had to open a paypal case

So the Cars going in sometime this week to get the current grill sprayed black

Apart from that I’ve no real plans. It already has an amazing sounding exhaust and I like the wheels. I want to upgrade the radio but getting it upgraded and retaining the steering wheel functions is a real PITA. :worried:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Who's spraying it for you @Nickyyy ? I'm probably going to have mine done also - why the **** it's a different colour I'll never know.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Who's spraying it for you @Nickyyy ? I'm probably going to have mine done also - why the **** it's a different colour I'll never know.

Guy called Aaron Kernohan from Ballymena, he's a cousin of mine and started up on his own after working in nigel whanns for a good bit, he's won lots of awards for spraying (believe it or not lol) and has sprayed some stuff for @Todd which I couldn't fault.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I actually prefer the current grill to the V10 one. I'd just get the surround wrapped in black.