People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

richie_mck

RMS Regular
5297CE23-7A33-4BE1-B36D-FE6337B33E77.jpeg

Don’t drug and drive kids

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
on a related note....
without saying where or when I was parked in a public car park lately where a newish looking discovery was parked in such a way over the line, that it was impossible for me to shoe horn myself into the only vacant spot next to it without having to hit my door off it trying to climb out. had my keys in my hand as I was rubbing past as my other arm was full of stuff as I squeezed past...
thought no more of it till I came back..... eek what a mess.
purely accidentally (really) the keys must have touched the car.
are land rovers renowned for having paint like putty? cos I def didn't notice much contact but to see the scrape you'd think it had been scored with a screwdriver!
harsh lesson inadvertently learned for the owner who thought 1 & a half spaces is ok in a fully bunged car park I guess.
but how easily the paint marked was mad.
cheap paint or is that normal for land-rover?

Land Rover owner is a knob for parking badly, but you’re a bigger knob for knowingly damaging their car just because they parked like a knob!

Surprising and disappointing thing to read a car enthusiast doing!!

scub

Banned
Land Rover owner is a knob for parking badly, but you’re a bigger knob for knowingly damaging their car just because they parked like a knob!

Surprising and disappointing thing to read a car enthusiast doing!!
if you actually read my post I did nothing on purpose.
what part of "purely accidentally (really)" confused you.?
that's not a sarky comment - that's the truth.
& if I was the type of idiot that scores someone's car on purpose, I'd hardly be boasting about it on a car website would I.
now reread my post & rethink your response to it....
apology accepted.... 🤐

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Parking badly is an annoyance, but accidentally scratching their car with your key was carelessness on your part whether they parked over the line or not. You saw the space, saw how tight it was, and chose to park in it and hold your key close to their bodywork.

I’m surprised that you didn’t leave a contact detail and take responsibility for it. Physical damage to someone’s vehicle does not get excused just because their parking could have been better, which as has already been pointed out, could have been down to the vehicle next to them forcing them to park like that for all you know.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
But you left your details and let them know you damaged their car, right? You do plan to fix/repair their car since you've admitting damaging it, right?
if you actually read my post I did nothing on purpose.
what part of "purely accidentally (really)" confused you.?
that's not a sarky comment - that's the truth.
& if I was the type of idiot that scores someone's car on purpose, I'd hardly be boasting about it on a car website would I.
now reread my post & rethink your response to it....
apology accepted.... 🤐

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
Where were your keys being held that you accidentally scraped it? Behind Your back? In front in Your hands? Surely if you had keys hanging in your hands you would have been aware of touching the car. It just seems careless

scub

Banned
keys in 1 hand which was squashed against my body. arm full of clothes for my mother who I was visiting in the other & approx a foot to squeeze myself out the door.
as said the scratch may well have already been there as pretty sure I didn't do it. did however have to touch my door against his as I had literally no other way out he was that far into the only empty space in the car park.

scub

Banned
haha aye dead on.
so every time someone fancies a respray they park into the next bay so as whoever has to park beside them can't actually get out of their own car without touching yours & forwards their details for you to claim your new paint job.
sober up &/ or stop being pedantic.
haha aye dead on.
so every time someone fancies a respray they park into the next bay so as whoever has to park beside them can't actually get out of their own car without touching yours & forwards their details for you to claim your new paint job.
sober up &/ or stop being pedantic.
that was ref wsm's arsey post btw.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
How was that arsey? Wouldn’t you expect the same courtesy if someone accidentally damaged your car?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Maybe if everyone that parked badly or inconsiderately had their motor modified by a parking vigalante there would be better parking. Boot the wingmirrors off for parking on double yellows, two extra pinstripes for taking up two spaces and maybe put through a window for parking up a kerb, blocking the way for prams and such like.

Could expand it for bad driving too actually. Roadside flogging for outside lane hogging, roundhouse face slap for not indicating appropriately, etc.

Obviously I couldn't condone such actions.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Because they're driving an M3 and they drink they're not allowed to be disabled?

No they weren’t disabled full stop, however man that sat patiently waiting for them to reverse out of the space clearly was.

kennymcg

RMS Regular
No they weren’t disabled full stop, however man that sat patiently waiting for them to reverse out of the space clearly was.
Maybe stone mad in the head. Something which can’t be seen. But I’d go with the lazy inconsiderate arrogant ar$ehole who thinks it’ll be ok to park there.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Maybe stone mad in the head. Something which can’t be seen. But I’d go with the lazy inconsiderate arrogant ar$ehole who thinks it’ll be ok to park there.

Those alloys would pretty much back up the stone mad claim. Clearly some **** has taken advantage of this disabled person of indeterminate gender and sold them an inferior gas guzzling petrol BMW instead of the 318d M-Sport they desired.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
I’m not sure who parked 1st. But who just gets out and walks away? Some people just dgaf.