Rate your Products.

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
It’s an upgraded Karcher hose mate, 12m in length and rolls up on to the rear of the K7

It’s not the standard plastic hose that comes with washers new, and just not as thick as hydraulic hose

It’s a great job and rolls up on to the reel on the machine nice and tidy 👍
Looks a great job where did you get it from? I'm fed up forever unravelling my hose from coiling up.

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Looks a great job where did you get it from? I'm fed up forever unravelling my hose from coiling up.

It was got off Craigmore Karcher in Craigavon Jonny, after the original burst after a few months (where I’d bought the K7 new) and they fitted it to my machine

The original hose was a light plastic type “rubbish imo” and they fitted that new 12m one that’s like heavy hydraulic hose just a little thinner so it reels up no bother, brilliant job and should come new on them

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
Got few bits & pieces this weekend to play with, Had to get a stubby handle and see what all the hype is about & now I see why it's a great little thing total game changer. Also got some articulate never used the stuff before I can say I'll never use anything else again its great stuff, Also got some Concept fantasy dressing not used it ever since I stopped working as a valter in a dealership its a great all rounder depending on how its diluted also a nice smell of it good for dressing door cards & dash.

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_091514.jpg
    IMG_20210221_091514.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20210221_091509.jpg
    IMG_20210221_091509.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20210221_094225.jpg
    IMG_20210221_094225.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 112

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What does everyone recommend for tar removal on a car? The mini is covered in it 😔

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
yep, and as per the DW video, you're better doing several light passes instead of spraying it on and leaving it for ages

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
Not really a product as such but definitely a huge game changer for myself in cleaning interior. I'm stuck for lighting in my garage as I can't mount any lights onto the walls so purchased these today two 1500 unilite rechargeable magnetic lights & a light bar that is adjustable. Also got few other little bits to give a try out heard a lot good reviews on the 303 graphine coating.

Attachments

• IMG_20210311_121658.jpg
    IMG_20210311_121658.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210311_121506.jpg
    IMG_20210311_121506.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210311_121548.jpg
    IMG_20210311_121548.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210311_121631.jpg
    IMG_20210311_121631.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20210311_112226.jpg
    IMG_20210311_112226.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 102

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Not really a product as such but definitely a huge game changer for myself in cleaning interior. I'm stuck for lighting in my garage as I can't mount any lights onto the walls so purchased these today two 1500 unilite rechargeable magnetic lights & a light bar that is adjustable. Also got few other little bits to give a try out heard a lot good reviews on the 303 graphine coating.
They look a great idea, would say they'll be handy for alot of jobs.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Folks what does everyone use for cleaning fabric interior seats/carpets/headcloth etc and wet vac safe?

My products are mostly autoglym as a good mate is a rep for autoglym here but I tackled an absolutly rotten golf today completely covered in mould top to bottom and my go to autoglym super interior cleaner that I always use done a great job on 90% of it but struggled to be honest with some of it. Used it at different strengths.

Might not even be the product as the car had been lieing up for a year with a window down so the mould has had plenty of time to do its job.

Best tips for tackling mould? Especially on the headliner and pillars?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Folks what does everyone use for cleaning fabric interior seats/carpets/headcloth etc and wet vac safe?

My products are mostly autoglym as a good mate is a rep for autoglym here but I tackled an absolutly rotten golf today completely covered in mould top to bottom and my go to autoglym super interior cleaner that I always done a great job on 90% of it but struggled to be honest with some of it. Used it at different strengths.

Might not even be the product as the car had been lieing up for a year with a window down so the mould has had plenty of time to do its job.

I've used Angelwax Absolution to great stain removal effect. On mould you could try a steam cleaner combined with wiping with whatever cleaning solution people reccomend

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
That’s some difference. How did the car end up like that in the first place?!

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
That’s some difference. How did the car end up like that in the first place?!

It was donated to local tech for the students to work on, but has been left lieing under a tree for best part of a year slightly vandalised and one of the windows left down abit

Reactions: PDK

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
It was donated to local tech for the students to work on, but has been left lieing under a tree for best part of a year slightly vandalised and one of the windows left down abit
If I were you I’d be mega proud of that transformation. I know you’re still looking at the remaining spots an all... the joys of perfectionism

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's

My products are mostly autoglym as a good mate is a rep for autoglym here but I tackled an absolutly rotten golf today completely covered in mould top to bottom and my go to autoglym super interior cleaner that I always use done a great job on 90% of it but struggled to be honest with some of it. Used it at different strengths.

I use either Auto Brite FAB, or mostly G101. For seats and carpets I'll spray it on, agitate with a drill brush and extract with hot water through a wet vac. For headliners, I'll just spray onto a microfiber cloth and wipe the areas by hand as headliners don't really like to get soaked as you'll run the risk of it drooping and the adhesive failing.

Mould is something different all together as the spores need treating. I've never dealt with it, but Bio Brisk is supposed to be great for attacking it.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
White vinegar and water, itll kill the mold spores, ive used it before and its never failed me. Smell gives me the bokes though.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I use this as a drying aid and I thinks it's brilliant.
Picked it up in a 3x5l for £50 deal, adds a great shine and actually the longevity of it surprisingly lasts. Sometimes I'll go over the car with a spray or 2 on to a microfiber for each panel after drying the car to add a small bit more protection.

On my own cars I'll maybe use it to dry them every 2nd or 3rd wash. Seems to last long enough in between washes and get good beading also.

Not usually a massive fan of EZ car care stuff but this is deffinatly one of the better EZ products deffinatly

Screenshot_20210422-135226_Chrome.jpg