S2000 Project

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Seats are fitted. Fair to say I'm in love with them.
Nice and snug. Much better driving position!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432658929.186452.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432658940.083039.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432658948.651018.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432658956.433824.jpg

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
The workmanship looks second to none. I echo the above comments, suits it perfectly.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Appreciate the kind words fellas.
Bloody tricky to get in and out of, especially out but it's worth it.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
What seats are they? If I keep the Vxr would love to put a half cage in and a nice set of seats.
Custom pole positions mate. Good set of seats does wonders. Driving position that much better now.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Picked myself up a 350z dude and gona Fire a set of Enkei rpf1s like yours onto it. Where did u get them and what money did they cost you? (If u don't mind me asking) I'm going for 18s though

P.s. You know I adore this car. Planning with similar mods for my 350 :grinning:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Picked myself up a 350z dude and gona Fire a set of Enkei rpf1s like yours onto it. Where did u get them and what money did they cost you? (If u don't mind me asking) I'm going for 18s though

P.s. You know I adore this car. Planning with similar mods for my 350 :grinning:

Try cyberspeeds mate theyre pretty good, usually work out cheaper than importing from America by the time you pay import tax etc

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000

Nice buy mate! Any pics of it? Like Andy said, got them from cyberspeeds. The sbc finish is a good few hundred quid more.

What happened the fn2? Didn't seem to have it long and you had just got yourself nice set of wheels for it.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Try cyberspeeds mate theyre pretty good, usually work out cheaper than importing from America by the time you pay import tax etc

Nice buy mate! Any pics of it? Like Andy said, got them from cyberspeeds. The sbc finish is a good few hundred quid more.

What happened the fn2? Didn't seem to have it long and you had just got yourself nice set of wheels for it.

Thanks lads, I will try them. Yeh, just needed something a little different. Searched about for a proper 350z and couldn't find one anywhere until today. Got an absolute minter, with the spec I wanted and low miles, full Nissan service history too. Couldn't believe it! I'll fire up a wee thread here sure to start the ball rolling and u can get a look :grinning:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Thanks lads, I will try them. Yeh, just needed something a little different. Searched about for a proper 350z and couldn't find one anywhere until today. Got an absolute minter, with the spec I wanted and low miles, full Nissan service history too. Couldn't believe it! I'll fire up a wee thread here sure to start the ball rolling and u can get a look :grinning:
Good man. Be great to see your plans for it. Do love 350s.