Trevor the Sagaris

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
I think you made the correct choice, it’s such a great black, the coarseness of the metallic flake in it sets it apart from other blacks. Superb.

Phenomenal looking trip, can’t wait to get back and do something similar myself. Did you get to the road near Glencoe from Skyfall?

Did indeed, the pic of the sag is on it just taken the other way…the black you mixed is superb.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Glenetive? Very scenic that. And much longer than you think, lol.

Just east of Glencoe.

AA4C5B34-C0AA-43A5-B17D-852925EA3D21.jpeg

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Fantastic.. 4.7L will certainly help it shift if you can get the grip :grinning:

What's the power ECU give you (apart from I assume lots more run-time options, sequential firing and knock sensing?)

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Fantastic.. 4.7L will certainly help it shift if you can get the grip :grinning:

What's the power ECU give you (apart from I assume lots more run-time options, sequential firing and knock sensing?)

Far too much for me to ever use but those are the main things..really wanted knock control and switchable maps. I am hoping it’s quite lairy..

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
That’s her ready for collection !! Engine upgrade completed, just need to run her in then it’s back for mapping..1500 miles to do this winter 😳

The only 4.7 Speed Six built, hoping for well over 400 at the wheels..

View attachment 379243
Hope to see and hear this on the road one day, health to drive and enjoy!!

gleyland44

RMS Regular
Drives
Noble M12's
Thats some machine!! I would say it will be a handful to keep in a straight line but barrels of fun!!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Awesome! This thing looked and sounded amazing as it was so will be unreal now.

Can’t wait to see/hear it :cool:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
One of my all time favourite sounds is the Sagaris exhaust system on a rolling road, but you've 1,500 miles to wait :laughing:

I know it going to be a pain in the arse..still will have 400 on it by the time I get it home, going to do a few runs to Dublin for work in it and a few drives out if we get any decent weather should have her at 1500 fairly quickly.. want to get it back across asap.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
If you go to Dublin make sure that you vary the revs you are cruising at, don't sit at the same revs. You likely know this though.

I need you to promise to post a full power dyno vid when she is ready. We need to hear it. ;)

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
If you go to Dublin make sure that you vary the revs you are cruising at, don't sit at the same revs. You likely know this though.

I need you to promise to post a full power dyno vid when she is ready. We need to hear it. ;)

Will deffo get a vid up at full chat..

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Will deffo get a vid up at full chat..
Excellent; this is one I'll be waiting for :grinning:

QQ; why did you go for Powers, compared to the other engines builders? was it because of the 4.7 on offer? and I assume you're using them for yearly servicing going fwd?