What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Took it out a skelp

20200313_125144.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Really well, sounds better too although I only out new honda filters in. I'm still waiting on the k&n cleaning kit arriving. Got a run with a underseat R1 like @warren had and it was keeping up reasonably well. The sound from the R1 was something else though.

Good stuff! The ‘big bang’ R1? Those sound amazing, one of the lads had one, class thing

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Good stuff! The ‘big bang’ R1? Those sound amazing, one of the lads had one, class thing

Wasn't too sure on R1 models but was fairly certain it was a big bang, got speaking to him at the lights and he said it was a straight though system into the standard cans, sounded incredible. Was great to get a good spin out on the bike on dry roads.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Wasn't too sure on R1 models but was fairly certain it was a big bang, got speaking to him at the lights and he said it was a straight though system into the standard cans, sounded incredible. Was great to get a good spin out on the bike on dry roads.

Had this one for a wee while with Akrapovic system, noise was unreal, brilliant handling for a litre bike too.

A mate seen it & tortured me until he got it.

8DB557AF-0FF1-41C5-92AD-8F78508108CF.jpeg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I regret selling mine big time. Would be hard pressed to find another one in the condition it was :worried:

Ill get myself a big bang one next when I get bored of the Porsche.

View attachment 268906

I remeber when you posted it for sale, I really wanted it but I had just bought a 600rr. The Porsche must be great if you want a rip with the family, it's good on the bike but not the same with a pillion

warren

RMS Photographer
Yeah its definately less effort for going on a trip with the other half thats for sure! Going out for a spin on the bike with a pillion is a very different experience!

The Porsche is broke at the minute anyway so currently missing the bikes even moreso. lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
That is beautiful, looks mint. I love gold wheels and underseat exhausts on road bike and . Do you regret selling it?

It was very clean, only 1 owner before me, I do regret letting it go yeah. The mate ended up doing a low side & damaging it. He fixed it & replaced the fairings with Milwaukee replicas & sold it on.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
IMG-20200314-WA0011.jpeg

Stripped down to thoroughly clean the bits the power hose can't get with the plastics on.
Replaced front wheel bearings, freed up one piston and thoroughly cleaned and bled front caliper, deep clean on airbox, air filter cleaned and my foam bits to prevent dirt washed and trimmed a bit cleaner.
Chain cleaned, tightened and lubed along with full spanner check.

Oh and fitted my carbon exhaust guard
IMG-20200314-WA0013.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20200314-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20200314-WA0013.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 32

AndyG

RMS Regular
Was going to sell this to find buying a house but I crunched the numbers a million times and I have managed to keep it.m thankfully!

Not really allowed out on it atm but gave it a polish and wax, lubed the chain so it's ready to go..

Looking glossy!

IMG_20200410_175025.jpg

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
iv cleaned them to death, had the odd run to the shops etc but thats about it. oh and kinda bought another firestorm by mistake lol.. its in England atm so soon as this is over il get it home, loads of trick bits on this one to play with,

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Best sports bike for shopping. The boot looks same as my old 93 blade. Try fitting a broccoli under the seat of a modern sports bike.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
The wee 400 is handy, can get a pair of shoes, Jeans and a t shirt in there if you want, means you can get the power ranger suit off and dander about somewhere for a day like a normal person if you head off somewhere

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
iv cleaned them to death, had the odd run to the shops etc but thats about it. oh and kinda bought another firestorm by mistake lol.. its in England atm so soon as this is over il get it home, loads of trick bits on this one to play with,
Mate of mine going over to England in a van next week if you need it lifted.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Cleaning out the garage came across a set of gcg sturzpads, think they fitted a triumph sprint. Could possibly fit more, any use to someone?