Back to Wax....

gsmith

RMS Regular
BH Double Speed Wax is meant to be excellent for the money.
Really is a great wax. Easy to use and so well priced. I still love using wax. Nothing like getting into the garage for an hour or 2 and going over the car. That’s the Bilt Hamber on the wife’s car.
03878DB4-34D8-4FEC-A4CF-69C2F815201B.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
BH Double Speed Wax is meant to be excellent for the money.
I’m a big fan of waxes myself, and thr BH range bang for buck can’t be beaten.

I’m often asked why I don’t produce or look into producing a wax.

My answer is always the same. When you see how well BH double wax (or finis wax) performs, as well as how easy the application is, as well as the durability for £15 it couldn’t be done as well for that price.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I have both Swissvax BOS and Blackfire Midnight Sun and I'd rate the Blackfire higher.

I’m a big fan of Blackfire products, like Zaino, used to have to import them lol
Surprised to see you post that though, some price difference! 😲

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I use this on the black E46 great deep wet shine Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

On the silver E92 I use BH double speed wax.

You can tell the difference when drying them with the Air Force blaster. The water flies off the E92.

E46 takes a little longer to dry with it

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Lots of love for the Bilt Hamber double speed wax here too. I always found it great for gloss, durability and beading. Cheap as chips too

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Big fan of fusso myself, but tempted to try something different out on the big white girl. Must look up this BH double speed wax..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Never really got on with Fusso. Must try it again, I've had a pot sitting in the shed for a while now.

Quite like the Sonax stuff myself. Easy on and off, does a great job and it's cheap too. BSD is brilliant. I usually apply it with a spray of demonshine at the same time lol

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Never really got on with Fusso. Must try it again, I've had a pot sitting in the shed for a while now.

Quite like the Sonax stuff myself. Easy on and off, does a great job and it's cheap too. BSD is brilliant. I usually apply it with a spray of demonshine at the same time lol
I use BSD as a drying aid after every wash and love it.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
My Collinite is down to the last corners of the tin, some BH double speed it is then. Hard to go past at that price compared to some.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Autoglym Ultra HD Wax is still my go-to product. That's after years of using the regular Autoglym HD Wax both tubs still going strong. I love using them.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Autoglym Ultra HD Wax is still my go-to product. That's after years of using the regular Autoglym HD Wax both tubs still going strong. I love using them.

Really didn’t like HD, My Blackfire was so much easier to put on and take off, sold it on here :-#

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I have a new AG HD kit , just haven't had the time/weather to use it yet. You rate it or should i sell it on before i open it ?

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I have a new AG HD kit , just haven't had the time/weather to use it yet. You rate it or should i sell it on before i open it ?

Sell it! I didn’t like at all, results were good enough but took more effort than others, bit of residue too

gsmith

RMS Regular
I think the new formula off high definition wax is really good value for money. Easy enough to work with. Have been trying out some angel wax products including there wax and so far it’s very good. Have a sample pot of there ceramic wax coming so will let anyone know who’s interested what it’s like. This is the new formula of high definition on this. I gave it another once over around 7/8 weeks later and still had some nice beading.
08425027-C841-479C-A18A-6664205A80D9.jpeg