F1 2018 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Drag city down that straight, and then everyone in an orderly queue down the twiddly bit :innocent::cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Rumours Kubica may be about to sign for Williams. There have been rumours like that before, time will tell. But as a personal achievement for him it would be massive.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Rumours Kubica may be about to sign for Williams. There have been rumours like that before, time will tell. But as a personal achievement for him it would be massive.

I'd love to see that, considering the uphill struggle it's been for him, also read about him being linked to ferrari as a sim driver recently too

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not that anyone cares any more now it's all done, lol, but Brasil for me is one of the great tracks.

Good quali. Hard to bet against Ferrari this weekend but all top three seem very closely matched.

Vettel lost his head again in the weigh bridge, lol :joy:

I really thought Lewis was set for a penalty after the Sirotkin "incident", but on second thoughts it looked more like Sirotikin's fault with them all on an outlap. He didn't seem to disagree either.

Hoping for rain today to spice things up :innocent:

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I’m surprised Hamilton didbt get penalised, maybe there’s a drivers gentleman’s agreement that they are to give each other track position. It will soon be like the single lap qualifying back in 2003/4

pablo

RMS Moderator
It was a bizarre situation I think he panicked seeing yer man coming much faster on the outlaw and tried to get out of the way. There is no logical reason for Lewis to have done that to get an advantage unless he was trying to keep sirotkin behind him for when he was starting his run

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
It was a bizarre situation I think he panicked seeing yer man coming much faster on the outlaw and tried to get out of the way. There is no logical reason for Lewis to have done that to get an advantage unless he was trying to keep sirotkin behind him for when he was starting his run

Yea I don’t think there was any intent on the move, may have been caught sleeping a little of something, regardless I’d say 80% of penalties are handing out to unintentional errors which I’d say this was.

On the vettel incident, but if a daft time to be doing a random weight check surely? Don’t think there was any harm in vettels getaway.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Was no need whatsoever for that Force India to be there. Stupid ****ing *******.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Sounds like Ocon had a complete brain fart reading the live updates, such a shame as max had the pace to walk away with it.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Verstappen had to share the blame imo, he could’ve easily avoided that, left no room at all, he’s done a vettel, changed from a pleasant smiley guy to a horrible joyless scrote, it’s the red bull way, glad Ricciardo is getting out

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I find this just mind blowing and no investigation is just beyond me. Max was took out by a lapped car, where the hell they try to get ocon was unlapping himself is beyond me. F1 is just corrupt

MarkM

RMS Regular
He just pushed Ocon and threatened to punch him, ****ing joyless idiot
Not celebrating on the podium is plain rude too, why do people love this ****?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.