JDM Car Culture 2019

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Oh yes i no that but tgeres a brave lot taking about the price of it some people aint into drifting.yes its a cracker show but any dearer id say a lot wouldnt be there i defo wouldnt be paying more lol .its usually same stuff every year anyway but if you
dont go you think your missing something .
To watch the IDC round 3 ( I think ) is worth it alone imo
Great quality of drifters
Plus you get to see 500+ cars in and outside. ( Gives a good day to ) sure what else would ya do on a Sunday bar eat and sleep 😁

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R

That's me set up now. If I'm near the car, come say hello.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
There was some lovely motors heading last night. The wife is working or else I would head down.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I know someone who has a genuine facelift jdm with some tasteful mods and wasn’t accepted indoors.

That one was originally outside with myself. Few no shows indoors and we where moved in

design1

RMS Regular
Out an all wasnt worth 20 was right only 3 mates comeing out gave us the wrist bands lol so handy enough..if honest how some cars got into show no idea

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Out an all wasnt worth 20 was right only 3 mates comeing out gave us the wrist bands lol so handy enough..if honest how some cars got into show no idea
Got to agree sadly. Good show but not great and astounded the halls weren't filled more. Have to say some of the NI jap cars at Dubshed were of excellent quality that I'm amazed weren't here. The Celica Ireland stand was great though, had the nicest lineup for me.

IMG_20190707_155535~2.jpg

Absolutely loved this :heart_eyes:

MVIMG_20190707_144334~2.jpg

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h
We enjoyed the show today, particularly liked the couple of lancer wagons.

Would comment that some of the indoor cars looked like they were picked to draw attention rather than the quality of up keep or modification but sure it was nice to have a good range of different cars.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Just home. Sadly didn’t get bringing my car to the show (n) Some very tasty stuff about. I had no problem paying the £20 in. Considering all that’s involved in organising a show of this magnitude I don’t think it was an unfair price at all, when you consider venue hire, security, insurance and all the rest it very quickly gets into stupid money! I would say hats off to Ryan and the crew for pulling it off. No easy task! Paid marginally less into a certain other show quite recently and instantly felt robbed!! Plenty of interesting cars. Yes there were some shoddy not so show standard cars inside but most were of good standard. Kinda wish I hadn’t pulled the GT86 in the end, wouldn’t have been half as bad as some of the others. I didnt get watching any of the drifting, kept bumping into people I hadn’t seen in 10+ years and getting distracted lol All in all I enjoyed the show and really hope to make it into the show next year 🤞 Will hopefully have the turbo fitted by then so won’t be quite so hairdresser spec :joy:

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks like some lovely metal, especially the old celicas. I was going to go and bring the mrs, son and one of his mates. I just didnt fancy paying 80 quid to get in. I did notice that the classic car show in Dublin today were selling family tickets for 30 euro (2 adults and two kids). That'd definitely appeal to all the parents out there!!!

Cheers

Cooks