The Grand Tour - Season 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The new M5 is excellent. I had a good test drive in one during the M day at JKC recently. They look great, interior is excellent and they go like a scalded cat. Maybe some day I will be able to afford one ^o)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
The new M5 is excellent. I had a good test drive in one during the M day at JKC recently. They look great, interior is excellent and they go like a scalded cat. Maybe some day I will be able to afford one ^o)

Wont be long before the price falls through the floor and they are affordable. Definitely seems a very impressive machine as long as it will be reliable !. Some hefty repair bills bundled up in something like that

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Wont be long before the price falls through the floor and they are affordable. Definitely seems a very impressive machine as long as it will be reliable !. Some hefty repair bills bundled up in something like that

I'd give odds on there was some kind of dashboard light on after their test. lol
Stunning motor though !

JH86

RMS Regular
Just watching latest one now,

The gtv6 and lancia are stunning in there own right, very easy to watch,

The fiat tho, absolute turd,

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm not fully caught up but I watched the China one last night and it's definitely the best series yet. Its definitely keeping my attention a lot better than the new series of Top Gear.

I'm not an electric car fan, in fact I very much share Clarkson's outlook on them, but that Nio EP9 looks amazing and I was very impressed by it.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Watched the latest one there with the RV’s in America, fantastic episode, great banter from the lads! May’s pub was epic lol and Clarkson’s roof driving yacht RV was a bit mental

Plenty of laughs in this one with them mucking around (y)

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I must be missing something - I thought this one was total rubbish. I gave up in the end and switched off!
Honestly I think you need to be in the right mood. Sounds silly but a season or two ago I done the same with an episode and then everyone said how good it was. I watched it again and thought it was great !

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Just watched the latest episode tonight there. I really enoyed it.
They could have made the steering wheel on the boat deck a little more convincing though. lol
Jet ski.......... "oh it doesn't work so well on sand" lmao

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I must be missing something - I thought this one was total rubbish. I gave up in the end and switched off!

Didn't think it was brilliant myself. Though the demo derby was entertaining!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Loving the series so far. Amazing balance of laughs, Silliness and motoring journalism (Jim Clarke and Alfa piece)

JH86

RMS Regular
Haven't watched it Hammy, what went down?

Long story short, they were gona shoot at drift land plastic bin tyres as per driftlands vids,

All set up track prepped clipping points all remade few grand spend then they pulled plug and filmed all driftlands ideas at another track

Bryan

RMS Regular
It was a good episode but I thought it was a little too scripted. The Evel Knievel joke wore a bit thin and I didn't get it at all - it was very much like the yeti that Matt kept "seeing" in Top Gear. Loved seeing James May enjoying the dune buggies. What happened Hammond's helmet?

Reactions: dub

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Loved the ending, lifted from one of my favourite films from when we first owned a Betamax video back in the 1970's, Race With The Devil.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.